BY MOUNTAIN DEW

All the great taste and intensity of Dew without the caffeine. see more...

Taylor L.
I like this soda a lot because I do not need a lot of caffeine in my diet, yet I can enjoy one of my favorite sodas and not have to worry about it being caffeinated. I would recommend to others. It actually tastes sweeter and smoother than regular Mountain Dew.
Nina Y.
Haysi
If you are looking for the same great flavor without the caffeine, this soda delivers. There is simply no difference in taste. If you need caffeine this may turn you off, but even without the caffeine this mt dew delivers
Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN
I used to drink regular mountain dew like it was going out of style and I got burnt out on it really fast. My dad works at Pepsi so once a month he brings the caffeine ones home for me. I like that I can get the taste but not all the caffeine that's in a regular one.
Scarlette H.
These were a lifesaver when I was trying to cut back on caffeine. I know it's still a lot of sugar, but one problem at a time. Flavor is almost spot on to the caffeinated version which is more than I can say for most brands. Would definitely repurchase.
Brianna P.
Douglasville, GA
One of my favorite sodas. Love the taste and the different flavors. The designs are always cool too
Michelle N.
Appleton, WI
I'm sorry, but what is the point of even releasing this product on shelves? The point of Mountain Dew is to have a crapload of caffeine. This stuff even tastes a little different!