BY MOUNTAIN DEW

All the great taste and intensity of Dew without the calories. see more...

Jes H.
Belmond, IA
My go to, don't leave home without drink since high school (over 20 years!). I know I have a problem, it's just my habit.
Brittany C.
Stanton, KY
We buy these whenever they go on sale at Kroger. I love having the bottles because there is no waste. It’s always fresh when you drink it and one bottle lasts forever. Great to take with you when you leave the house! The flavor is crisp and refreshing, especially when cold right out of the refrigerator.
Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Absolutely love this! Such an amazing product! I haven't found another brand I like as much as I like this product! Would highly recommend to someone else! I will definitely purchase this product again! So good!!!!!
Tina P.
I do the dew but it has to be the original. No diet, no caffeine free. Straight up mountain dew and it's amazing flavor. I love iy
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Very delicious cold and refreshing taste very similar to what the regular taste like but zero sugar so you can't beat it.
Jessica T.
Toronto
Mountain Dew is a citrus flavoured soda drink. It features a sharp zesty taste and is very fizzy. Average packaging with a bold name on the front of the bottle. Bottle is tinted green which makes the soda look bright fluorescent green, however the soda is yellow/green in colour. The bright colour shows that it contains artificial colouring. Mountain Dew smells like a lime cordial which has been mixed with lemonade. Contains a high amount of sugar. Comes in various sized bottles and also in cans.
Kristina T.
KITCHENER, ON
I am a pop junkie but only drink "diet" options. Mountain Dew is one of my favourites. I love this Beverage.
Charlie R.
Soooo easy to drink! I dread to think of how much sugar is in these, however I really don't want to look!!!