Caffeine Free Diet Mountain Dew® 6 Pack 16 fl. oz. Plastic Bottles uploaded by Kat M.Caffeine Free Diet Mountain Dew® 6 Pack 16 fl. oz. Plastic Bottles uploaded by Benji P.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Julianne R.
Julianne R.
Foodie Expert
It's alright! It's one of the better diet sodas because it still tastes like Mountain Dew unlike others where the taste completely changes
Paula F.
Paula F.
Ok, this is my favorite soda to drink. It's not got all the sugar as the regular mt.dew and no caffeine.
Ann Marie B.
Ann Marie B.
Foodie Expert
I love this drink. I keep my fridge stocked with them. All the flavor with no calories or caffeine.  I would recommend this drink if you love the citrus taste of Mountain Dew but don't want the sugar or caffeine.  I would keep buying this drink and recommend it to others.
Chanae B.
Chanae B.
Foodie Expert
I love this drink and since I can't get it where I live I'm always stocking up when I travel. It has a sweeter note than the caffeinated version and sometimes I love getting my dew fix without feeling all wired and jumpy from the caffeine. One of my favorite sodas.
Brianne D.
Brianne D.
Spotswood, NJ
Foodie Expert
One of the few diet drinks that I actually like a little bit more than the regular soda itself. Love Mountain Dew but always seems like an extreme Sugar Rush. So I appreciate that they have a caffeine and sugar free
Yasaida R.
Yasaida R.
Aguada
I love this soda! I first tasted this soda at high school, and was instantly in love with it. The flavor is sweet and it is refreshing. If you haven't tried it yet please do so!
Kat M.
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
Foodie Expert
Never was there ever a girl so pretty. Do you think we'll be in love forever? Do you think we'll be in love?
Tane D.
Tane D.
Jamaica
Foodie Expert
mountain dew is actually a good soda. its tasty and affordable. comparing to dr pepper i would recommend this.
Elisa P.
Elisa P.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
These taste really good. Although baja blast is my favorite flavor. Mountain dew is always very refreshing.
Lucia T.
Lucia T.
Es una bebida energética con un sabor único pero que me recuerda bastante a la limonada aunque con un toque diferente, me encanta su sabor y su color me llama muchisimo la atención, la veo bastante rentable y la recomiendo a todo tipo de personas excepto a los niños