Caffe D'Vita Sugar Free French Vanilla Cappuccino Mix, 8.5-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 6) uploaded by LIZ S.

BY CAFFE D'VITA

Caffe D'Vita Sugar Free French Vanilla, 8.5-Ounce Canister (Pack of 6) see more...

Meira S.
I keep a case of Caffe D'Vita SF French Vanilla in my desk drawer at work! It is perfect for that mid-afternoon slump. I like this brand because you can't tell there is no sugar in it- it is that yummy! Now that my coworkers know I have this in my desk, I have to keep my drawers locked to protect my stash!
Sheila Q.
I love that it's Sugar Free, just prefer Stevia sweetened. I do have this on hand for an occasional Coffee flavored smoothie or I'll add it to my hot chocolate. I don't think it has enough coffee richness to drink alone as my daily coffee though.
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I like the original. The sugar free is not very good tasting. I accidentally bought the wrong one and now I have two of these airing in my cupboard at home. Not a fan of this flavor.
Ashley H.
Opened mine a few days ago and it's already almost gone.
I prefer black coffee bit this is the perfect mixture. strong and sweet
Kirstin H.
This is my favorite brand of instant coffee. It comes in a pretty big can as far as instant coffee goes. It's so tasty.
Erika S.
Santa Ana , CA
This coffee blend is a must have !
Amazing flavor, I recommend to people that like Starbucks
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Great price ...love anykinda iced coffees ... I prefer dunkin donuts and the flavor moca ..
McKinsey  J.
Tacoma, WA
Best instant coffee out there. Smooth rich taste like a Brewer would give. Yumm
Eridalia C.
Its a good cafe, the first time I bought it I ate the powder 🙈 its delicious and simple to do. I don't have too much time, so I preparete while I'm doing other things.
LIZ S.
I love this!! It's my to go drink when I just want a lite and creamy coffee, I like it better than the other capuccinos I've tried, it's very good with almost milk and a little bit of cinnamon on the top.
Bitia P.
One where can I find this?.