BY CAFEPRESS

My Daddys Race Car Infant Bodysuit - Baby Light BodysuitCafePress brings your passions to life with the perfect item for every occasion. With thousands of designs to choose from, you are certain to find the unique item you've been seeking. What newborn doesn't look great in an infant romper with a funny or cute design? This baby bodysuit has been crafted with quality and care, so your newborn will be sporting style through their onesie and twosie years. The 100% super soft cotton will feel great on their skin, both comfortable and durable. The three-snap closure for diaper changes and machine washable care will be a breeze for mom. This product is made to order, just for you! Please allow up to 3 days for this product to ship. CAFEPRESS DOES NOT OFFER PRODUCTS IN THE CATEGORIES OF ROBES, PAJAMAS OR LOUNGEWEAR INTENDED FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 12. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR SUCH USE.

Gender: Unisex

My Daddys Race Car Infant Bodysuit - Baby Light Bodysuit; These short-sleeve baby bodysuits are 100% combed ringspun cotton jersey for your baby's comfort. The reinforced three snap closure makes diaper changing a breeze.; Romper designs are professionally printed. Your unique design will make someone smile with funny, cute, vintage, or expressive artwork.; Machine wash cold inside out with like colors. Tumble dry low for easy and convenient care. IMPORTED.; We offer 100% money back guarantee, so you can buy with confidence. Your satisfaction is our promise, and returns/exchanges are made easy.

CafePress - My Daddys Race Car Infant Bodysuit - Baby Light Bodysuit
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of CafePress - My Daddys Race Car Infant Bodysuit - Baby Light Bodysuit!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?