BY SANTO DOMINGO

Dominican Coffee
A variety of Specialty Coffees are produced in the Dominican Republic. These coffees, which are often sold under the name Santo Domingo coffee, are best known for their full body, moderate to light acidity, rich aroma, and earthy tones.

100% Dominican Ground Coffee
Imported from the Dominican Republic
A most unique taste and one of the finest coffees in the world!
Remember that vacation? Have this coffee again and remember!
Always Fresh

Kristina M.
Danbury, CT
I tried this product out while I was on vacation in Dominican Republic, I am not a coffee drinker, I am actually extremely picky when it comes to coffee, and yet this coffee is absolutely amazing. I found I didn’t need to put a lot of sugars or creams in it, like I usually do with other coffees, next it has this nice smoothness to it that actually made me enjoy drinking it. I actually bought two bags to bring home with me!
Victoria C.
It's not a speciality coffee, it's not organic nor it has a great quality and it doesn't claim to be anything it's not. It's a common coffee you can find at any convenience store just about the corner of your house in Dominican Republic. And yet it taste much better than many of those extremely expensive gourmet coffees.
Vianny S.
If you love coffee or just like a cup here and there but like to endulge the flavor, aroma and have that me time, this coffee is for you. Not because I am Dominican but I haven't to this day taste a really good coffee as this one, needless to say when I visit DR this product always comes back with me. Totally recommend it.
Nathalie D.
Bronx, NY
I am a coffee drinker. This is the BEST coffee on earth!!! I love it it makes me feel like im back home drinking coffee with my grandma. My heart MELTS for this every single day I drink an entire greca. This is the best of the best would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves coffee
Betsi S.
Providence , RI
Es mi café favorito en todo el mundo me encanta lo compro todo el tiempo para hacerlo aquí en la casa además es muy natural porque en mi país a las cosas casi no le hechan químicos
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
If you are a coffee lover you must try this one. The most popular Dominican coffee. Enjoy its taste and aroma. You can buy their coffee beans or the ground coffee.
Yadhira P.
miami, FL
This is for me the best coffee, not only because I'm Dominican and this represents family tradition, is a coffee with an exquisite aroma, the taste is not very strong as others but holds its own, 100% recommended.
Abby A.
Crooksville, OH
By FAR my favorite coffee. I tried it in the Dominican Republic for my first time and now I stop at my nearest international store and stock up! I will never be able to try a different coffee ever again!
Paola T.
Bethel, CT
My favorite coffee of all the time. I have try Bustelo and some other types but this one is still my favorite and it so cheaper than others of worst quality.
Massiel I.
Methuen, MA
I drink no other coffee but this one. It's rich flavor and the way it made espresso and also because I grew up drinking this coffee.
Gabby M.