BeveragesCoffee & TeaCafe Rico
Rico, 100% pure Ground Coffee, Sabor Puertorriqueno, 88 oz

Cafe Rico Rico, 100% pure Ground Coffee, Sabor Puertorriqueno, 8.8 oz

by Cafe Rico

I Love this coffee, where can I purchase it in Pontiac Michigan Cafe Bustelo Espresso Style K-Cups?
I live in Puerto Rico all my live and never see this coffee. The local supermarket sell this coffee?
Hi! Where can I find this coffee.
Start your review of Cafe Rico Rico, 100% pure Ground Coffee, Sabor Puertorriqueno, 8.8 oz!
senaida R.
Love this coffee its very strong , it smells so good makes me feel very awake
Love this coffee its very strong , it smells so good makes me feel very awake
Joel M.
Plainfield, NJ
I recently tried Cafe Rico Rico Coffee and I love it. The main reason I bought it was because the packaging, which has the Puerto Rican flag, caught my eye (considering I'm Puerto Rican). This coffee exceeded my expectation. The flavor is a bit on the strong side but I like strong coffee as long as its not bitter (which this one was NOT). FIVE STARS OUT OF FIVE! I really recommend purchasing and trying. I purchased this at a local (non-name brand) grocery store.
silvia M.
Albuquerque, NM
I have only tried this once at a friend's house. it was so good flavor was rich. a little bit on the strong side. she told ne you are supposed to drink it black, but i had ti add sugar it was strong.
Rachel V.
This is the type of coffee afternoon people need. When I tried this coffee I finally was able to get through those hard mornings. I really suggest people try this!
Elizabeth R.
Delicioso!! I love this coffee. It's so rich and strong just like my grandma use to make.
Catherine M.
This is okay. There is a different Cafe Rico in red packaging straight from Puerto Rico that is way better.
Hope M.
Such a smooth coffee. ... give it a try I drink it every day and I feel so good
Such a smooth coffee. ... give it a try I drink it every day and I feel so good
mary M.
Norfolk, VA
I drink this every day. It has a strong kick of flavor without being bitter. I can drink without anything added.
Eva C.
San Juan , PR
1,212 reviews
The rich aroma and smooth flavor of Arabica coffee beans perfectly roasted in this puertorican coffee is the perfect aroma to wake up to in the morning.
Wandalis F.
¡Muy bueno! ES uno de los mas solicitados en mi casa. Lo consumo desde pequeña 12 a 13 años gracias a mi abuela.