Cafe Molido Santo Domingo Coffee 1 Lb - 2pack uploaded by Gisselle C.Cafe Molido Santo Domingo Coffee 1 Lb - 2pack uploaded by Nathalie D.Cafe Molido Santo Domingo Coffee 1 Lb - 2pack uploaded by Julissa H.

BY CAFE MOLIDO SANTO DOMINGO

Dominican Ground Coffee Freshly imported from the Beautiful Caribbean Island of the Dominican Republic. Cafe Santo Domingo's Aroma and Taste Are Truly Unique and Now Can Be Enjoyed at Work or Home Here in the USA. Manufactured by Industrias Banilejas,... see more...

Nathalie D.
Bronx, NY
I am a coffee drinker. This is the BEST coffee on earth!!! I love it it makes me feel like im back home drinking coffee with my grandma. My heart MELTS for this every single day I drink an entire greca. This is the best of the best would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves coffee
Victoria C.
It's not a speciality coffee, it's not organic nor it has a great quality and it doesn't claim to be anything it's not. It's a common coffee you can find at any convenience store just about the corner of your house in Dominican Republic. And yet it taste much better than many of those extremely expensive gourmet coffees.
Vianny S.
If you love coffee or just like a cup here and there but like to endulge the flavor, aroma and have that me time, this coffee is for you. Not because I am Dominican but I haven't to this day taste a really good coffee as this one, needless to say when I visit DR this product always comes back with me. Totally recommend it.
Betsi S.
Providence, RI
Es mi café favorito en todo el mundo me encanta lo compro todo el tiempo para hacerlo aquí en la casa además es muy natural porque en mi país a las cosas casi no le hechan químicos
Yadhira P.
miami, FL
This is for me the best coffee, not only because I'm Dominican and this represents family tradition, is a coffee with an exquisite aroma, the taste is not very strong as others but holds its own, 100% recommended.
Vero A.
Howard Beach , NY
If you are a coffee lover you must try this one. The most popular Dominican coffee. Enjoy its taste and aroma. You can buy their coffee beans or the ground coffee.
Abby A.
Crooksville, OH
By FAR my favorite coffee. I tried it in the Dominican Republic for my first time and now I stop at my nearest international store and stock up! I will never be able to try a different coffee ever again!
Paola T.
new Jersey
My favorite coffee of all the time. I have try Bustelo and some other types but this one is still my favorite and it so cheaper than others of worst quality.
Kasey C.
1st time trying this coffee I was impressed on how good it actually taste I really enjoy a cup of it every once in awhile
Chelsea L.
I first discovered the Santo Domingo Coffee when I was on vacation in the Dominican Republic.
It is a great tasting coffee and one that we have added to our daily mix of coffees.
The price is great as well.
We store ours in the freezer to keep it extra fresh!
Gabby M.