Cafe La Llave Espresso Brick, 10 Ounce uploaded by Deborah C.Cafe La Llave Espresso Brick, 10 Ounce uploaded by Vane G.

BY CAFE LA LLAVE

Cafe la llave ground espresso coffee see more...

Buy on Target
Tiffany A.
Foodie Expert
I'm now addicted to coffee because of this brand. It's so so strong and delicious. Most brands aren't this strong so I didn't like coffee as much as I have since I bought this. I add some flavored creamer to this and that's all I need. I will be buying this forever.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
My favorite consumable thing on planet Earth! I can't live without my cafe cubano and  daily dose of  Cafe con Leche. La Llave is my favorite brand. This 10oz brick is one week worth in my house for my husband and I. Their blend is the perfect ratio, strong coffee made with plenty of espumita. I find Bustelo and Pilon either too bitter or just to bland.
christina r.
Foodie Expert
My everyday coffee. The vacuum packed brick stays fresh so I can pick it up when it is on sale or when I have discounts. Does not have taste change that many lower to mid range coffee have after a time.
Lianett J.
Foodie Expert
This coffee is amazing! I am cuban so I make cuban coffee at home all the time. La lave is my go to brand for cuban coffee, it is very very strong and great. I love drinking my cafe con leche with La Llave
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
Please say that it tastes exactly like the brand they drank in Cuba. Honestly, I prefer another brand.
Catherine H.
Citrus Hts, CA
I absolutely love Cafe La Llave! It's a staple in my house. I love the flavor and the fact that it doesn't give me major heartburn like some other brands do. It makes an awesome cup of cafe con leche. They also have it in decaf, which is great when I'm craving a cup late in the evening. Yum! Time for some coffee!
Paola G.
Foodie Expert
This people knew how to take the Latino flavor and make it coffee! Although it is kind of strong for me, I really love it. When I prepare it, you can feel the strong smell all around the house. This is the perfect complement in my mornings!