BY CAFE ESSENTIALS

Less sweet so the cocoa stands out in front. Then we add two coffee varieties and a dark Ghirardelli cocoa for a classic chocolate-coffee taste. SKU:ADIB002ZANMHG see more...

Buy on Amazon
Troyneisha J.
Baton Rouge, LA
I bought this from Kmart. I enjoyed it. At first i was going to apply it to my hair because I'm natural. But I read the ingredients and realized I couldn't do it. I warmed it up for a minute or two it was delicious.
isabel s.
Omaha, NE
I love mocha java because its all natural the taste isn't great but its also not bad. The price is fairly good.
Megan R.
Jasper, GA
Simply love that this product cafe essentials ja'mocha beverage mix is all natural! It's great hot or cold
lizette S.
Very good product I love mocha java because is all natural!! You can enjoy it all year round cold or hot.
Heather C.
Knoxville, TN
Love love love mocha java! My favorite flavor but this brand is the best because it is all natural!
Sandra V.
This product has no artificial adaptive or sugars. It taste great I enjoy it over ice or hot.
Eldar O.
Sarajevo
This is such a great product,to be honest I can only say positive things about it.You should try it out too.
Cayla B.
Buffalo, NY
Does the product have to be steeped or filtered somehow or is it just a powder?
Stormy D.
York, PA
do you just mix with water and drink?