Cafe Essentials Dr. Smoothie Café Essentials NATURALS Chai Original 3.5lb - 2 Bags

BY CAFE ESSENTIALS

This medium spiced Chai is a perfect balance of spices blended in a creamy base with black tea. Luxurious mouth feel and all this creamy goodness is achieved when simply added to water. see more...

hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
This was one of the reasons why I loved being a Barista for 2 years. We would get HUGE bags of this for the coffee house. I loved putting white chocolate or cinnamon in with mine. It is a great drink to enjoy iced, frozen, or hot.
julie p.
Van Buren, AR
I do not like any type of coffee ): but my damily drinks it all day long and they really like this product but they wont purchase it due to the price being a little high.
Catie G.
Parker, CO
This has a fantastic spicy chia flavor. It is great iced and can be put into sugar cookie dough to make fantastic spiced cookies!!
Lauren L.
Southington, CT
This looks really great and I can't wait to try it! The price is a bit high but hopefully it with be worth it
Carley M.
Cafe Essentials Naturals Chai Original Bag has a nice fruity and spice flavor. If you like coffee that is a bit 'flavory' this one might be it.
Lois B.
Can anyone describe the flavor of Chai? I've wanted to try it, but at this price point. I would want to be certain it's something I'd enjoy.
Lauren L.
Southington, CT
I love really sweet chai...would this be a good one for me to try?