Cafe Escapes Keurig Brewed Cafe Caramel K-Cup Packs - 12 CT uploaded by Emily M.

BY CAFE ESCAPES

Cafe Escapes® Keurig Brewed® Cafe Caramel K-Cup® Packs.
Artificially flavored.
For Keurig® K-Cup® brewing systems.
Not for Keurig® Vue® brewing systems. see more...

Maria R.
Las Vegas , NV
I love these kinds on cups because they have the milk added to it already , me personally im on the go so to be waiting for one cup then put another is a waste of time . I feel like all companies should do the ones that are ready with creamer in it already its so convenient . Thats why this is the only one I’ve actually stuck to im not gonna try any of the black coffee one because theres just no point to having the kürig !
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
My daughter loves these as well. I like these a little bit better than the Starbucks version because they don't have two steps to make it. The Starbucks brand has a pod you make and then a caramel powder you have to mix in, so you end up getting half the amount for the same price. Would definitely recommend these. They do have comparable store brands as well that are just as good for half the price.
Patty F.
I really like this k-cup, good caramel flavor, mild coffee flavor (which I really like). I do not like black coffee at all, but this one is great and needs no added creamer!