Cafe Escapes Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa K-Cups, K-Cups for Keurig Brewers, 16 pack

BY CAFE ESCAPES

Buy on Amazon
Chante P.
I love to have hot chocolate during the cold weather and now that I have a mr coffee machine I like to get this brand.The flavoring is really good and out of all of the keurig cup brands this is one of the cheapest.The hot chocolate taste is strong and isn't weak like some brands.
Emily F.
Platteville, WI
I like the cafe express K cups. They are already flavored and have mil so that you don't have to use anything else. I love that it is so convenient. However, I the reason I give it 4 stars is because it's a little watery tasting.
Candice R.
I love dark chocolate so these are great.. although it's much cheaper to by the packs of hot cocoa mix and add water than buying K-Cups.
DONNA V.
Cafe Escapes Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa K-Cups I love this rich chocolate taste just enough to give me a boost for the day....