Cafe Escapes Chai Latte K-Cups, 24 ct uploaded by Kaleena D.

BY CAFE ESCAPES

Cafe Escapes Chai Latte K-cup for Keurig Brewers. From the first taste, you'll know this is no ordinary tea. What is Chai? In many countries, the word simply means "tea." Cafe Escapes has come to know it as black tea blended with cinnamon and exotic spices like cardamom and clove. Mingle that with a splash of honey and milky sweetness, and this will be sure to turn your daily time-out into a relaxing escape to a faraway place of indulgence. Let Cafe Escapes Chai Latte k cup sooth your senses and transport you to distant lands. Each K-Cup is air-tight, and locks out oxygen, light, moisture and humidity while locking in freshness and flavor. Even better, this Kcup is easy to use, hassle free and works in all Keurig Brewers and Keurig compatible devices. Whether you need an afternoon pick-me-up, or a quick sweet treat, a delicious cup of Cafe Escapes Chai Latte is the perfect companion. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
This Kcup perfected the Chai Tea Latte. It’s not too sweet and sugary which many of its competitors fail to accomplish. Great served hot & cold and all you need to do is put the cup in the keurig and your done! Best to purchase at Bed Bath & Beyond with a coupon
Alicen B.
Normal, IL
I love Cafe Escpaes Chai Tea Latte. This is what I use for the Keurig in my house. I love Chai Tea Latte, especially when it's already made for me. It tastes like something you'd pick up from Starbucks. We always keep a stash of it at my house because my mom also loves it.
Emily G.
Overland Park, KS
Has decent chai flavor, but it leaves your mouth feeling filmy and has a weird aftertaste. I looked at the ingredients and I think it is because of the artificial sweeteners and there is also hydrogenated oil in there which I think is what causes the weird film.
Christy C.
Saint Edward, NE
Love how easy it is to have a yummy cup of chai latte. Not as flavorful or heavy as others I've tried in powder form. I like more milk than this provides but it's still yummy & convenient.
Marissa O.
Racine, WI
I really like this kcup. It's even better if you sprinkle cinnamon on top. I usually get the Chai tea latte at Starbucks ,but I don't like when I drink it because it leaves like a film on your tongue..This Chai latte kcup does leave that film.
Rachel D.
I like these K-cups a lot, but they taste a little weak. For the cost, they are a good deal considering they're a little cheaper than others. I do like them though!
Claire P.
This k-cup surprised me. It looked and smelled just like a chai latte when it came out of the keurig! The taste was pretty good too. It was a little mild but once I added some cinnamon & nutmeg on top it was very yummy!
Brittany H.
Hamilton, OH
Cafe Escapes Chai Latte is definitely my favorite warm beverage! The flavor is perfect, with a hint of cinnamon. I love pairing it with a warm blueberry muffin or coffee cake on a cool autumn morning!
Stephanie S.
I am a coffee girl and I wanted to try something different. I was pleasantly surprised with this! Nice and smooth with the right amount of spice and creamy texture!
Michelle S.
Not as good as making your own with the Tazo concentrate (that's what Starbucks uses) but pretty close. I've tried every chai latte kcup I can find and really feel this one tastes the best.