Cafe Escapes Chai Latte K-Cup - 12 CT uploaded by Jenny V.

BY CAFE ESCAPES

Cafe Escapes® Chai Latte 12 K-Cup® Packs.
Natural and artificially flavored.
Keurig Brewed®.
For Keurig® K-Cup® brewing systems.
Not for Keurig® Vue® brewing systems.
12-0.49 oz (13.9 g)/EA. see more...

Julie s.
Julie s.
Charleston, SC
I LOVE these k-cups! They are my very favorite. They are a wonderful treat at a reasonable amount of calories. I've tried tons of at home chai lattes, but this one is the best. Always make it on the 8 ounce setting, to make sure it's not watered down.
Chandria B.
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
Foodie Expert
This tastes just as good as Starbucks Chai Tea Latte and is much cheaper. I don't like anything very strong and I can drink this completely plain. Has a spicy chai tea flavor that you may not like if you don't like tea, but it isn't overwhelming.
Stephanie U.
Stephanie U.
Westminster , Ca
If you're a chai fan, you'll love this! It's the best chai latte you can get without leaving the house.
Audriana M.
Audriana M.
These are delicious! However, if you do not like sweet Chai, this is not the drink for you.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Foodie Expert
I really like Chai Latte but not all. Some aren't thick enough. This one is great, especially since I don't have to go DD to get. I think the flavor is best when brewed at 8 oz otherwise I think it gets too watery. I often drunk it at night in place of coffee. 👍🏼
Debbie h.
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these kcups! I love chai tea lattes they are so creamy with that mild spicy kick. Love to relax after work with a hot cup of chai tea
Aylaeh C.
Aylaeh C.
This is one of my favorite chai drinks. I always miss it when I run out. It's just right and I never need to add anything to it.
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
Fort hood, TX
Foodie Expert
These are great. Right from the moment you smell it being made to when you enjoy the not overly sweet taste. So good.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Makoti, ND
Rich and delicious drink, and somethings no different to make with your Keurig. I think it is 60 calories, so not bad. Nice Chai spice flavor
Beth J.
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
Foodie Expert
This flavor is more of a cinnamon flavor than chai. It is too spicy for my chai tastes. I do not enjoy this Chai Latte.