Cafe Escapes Chai Latte K-Cup - 12 CT uploaded by Jenny V.

BY CAFE ESCAPES

Cafe Escapes® Chai Latte 12 K-Cup® Packs.
Natural and artificially flavored.
Keurig Brewed®.
For Keurig® K-Cup® brewing systems.
Not for Keurig® Vue® brewing systems.
12-0.49 oz (13.9 g)/EA. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Francis S.
My local grocery store had these on clearance for $1.99 so I decided to try a box.  I wasn't sure how I'd feel about them since I don't normally drink chai latte but I was pleasantly surprised.  After I brewed a cup I used a spoon to see if I would need to add creamer and sugar and was shocked that this was naturally sweet enough for me.  I like the spice profile (definitely can taste the star anise and cinnamon so if you don't like either of these, don't get these) and it was a nice, different treat instead of coffee or herbal tea.  It doesn't taste as good once luke warm or lower temp in my opinion (I will still drink coffee or herbal tea if it cools down) as it tastes more artificially at that point, but definitely doesn't taste that way when it's warm or hot.  Would recommend dependent on the price point!
Christy W.
Cordova, TN
Of all the Chai k cups out there, these are my favorite. Some can be thin and weak. Not this chai! This kind is rich, creamy, and oh so tasty. On a cold winter day, this is the perfect chai to make you feel all warm and cozy.Cafe Escapes Chai Latte K-Cup - 12 CT
Cécile F.
Leesburg, VA
Definitely beats the Chai Latte from Starbucks! It’s is so well done, very nice spices I don’t feel the cinnamon (I hate it). Most chai are just meh, but this is creamy and delicious! Low side: it had 60 calories per serving
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
This tastes just as good as Starbucks Chai Tea Latte and is much cheaper. I don't like anything very strong and I can drink this completely plain. Has a spicy chai tea flavor that you may not like if you don't like tea, but it isn't overwhelming.
Jennifer V.
I really like Chai Latte but not all. Some aren't thick enough. This one is great, especially since I don't have to go DD to get. I think the flavor is best when brewed at 8 oz otherwise I think it gets too watery. I often drunk it at night in place of coffee. 👍🏼
Julie s.
Charleston, SC
I LOVE these k-cups! They are my very favorite. They are a wonderful treat at a reasonable amount of calories. I've tried tons of at home chai lattes, but this one is the best. Always make it on the 8 ounce setting, to make sure it's not watered down.
Jodi C.
Mt Pleasant, IA
Price is great. Tastes similar to coffee shops but cheaper and handy since I can brew it at home. Great for those days when I'm craving a coffee shop trip but live 30 minutes away from the closest one.
Lisa B.
I've been searching for a while for a pre-made chai latte that comes close to the local coffee shop. This is it! It's a quick (and cheaper) way to get my fix. It's got a great flavor.
Nancy P.
Rock Hill, SC
Love it! I'm not a coffee drinker, but was given a Keurig machine and love my Chai Latte each morning! I'm addicted! The flavor is great and it's so easy!
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
I absolutely love these kcups! I love chai tea lattes they are so creamy with that mild spicy kick. Love to relax after work with a hot cup of chai tea