Cafe Escapes Chai Latte

by Keurig

#24 in Coffee

An extraordinary taste of black tea and exotic spices Caffeine content less than 10mg per serving Artificially flavored chai latte beverage mix This product contains milk Caf Escapes products are NOT Kosher certified From the first taste, you'll know this is no ordinary tea. Cinnamon and spices mingle with a splash of milky sweetness, turning your daily time-out into a relaxing escape to a faraway place of indulgence. Reward yourself with a rich, indulgent caf beverage that takes you beyond coffee. Each delicious variety is under 80 calories, so give in to a few moments of me time.   Nutrition Facts 24 servings per container Serving size 1 K-Cup Pod (14g) Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Calories 60 Total Fat 2.5g 3% Saturated Fat 2.5g 13% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 180mg 8% Total Carbohydrate 9g 3% Dietary Fiber 0g 0% Total Sugars 7g Includes 6g Added Sugars 12% Protein 0g Vitamin D 0mcg 0% Calcium 23mg 2% Iron 0mg 0% Potassium 88mg 2% *The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a daus is used for general nutritional advice. Calories: 2,000 2,500 Total Fat Less than 65g 80g Saturated Fat Less than 20g 25g Cholesterol Less than 300mg 300 mg Sodium Less than 2,400mg 2,400mg Total Carbohydrate 300g 375g Dietary Fiber 25g 30g Calories per gram: Fat 9 Carbohydrate 4 Protein 4 INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL, GLUCOSE SYRUP, NONFAT DRY MILK, INSTANT TEA, MODIFIED TAPIOCA STARCH, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SALT, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF: SODIUM CASEINATE (A MILK DERIVATIVE), SODIUM POLYPHOSPHATE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM STEAROYL-2-LACTYLATE, SUCRALOSE. CONTAINS: MILK DISTRIBUTED BY: KEURIG GREEN MOUNTAIN, INC. WATERBURY, VT 05676-1529 U.S.A. MADE IN THE U.S.A. CONTAINS CAFFEINE #nutritional-container{font-size:small;line-height:1.4}.performance-facts { border: 1px solid black; margin: 0px 20px 0px 20px; float: left; width: 280px; padding: 0.5rem; table { border-collapse: collapse; }}.performance-facts__title { font-weight: bold; font-size: 2rem; margin: 0 0 0.25rem 0;}.performance-facts__top { border-bottom: 10px solid black; padding: 0 0 0.25rem 0; margin: 0 0 0.5rem 0; p { margin: 0; }}.performance-facts__table { width: 100%; thead tr { th, td { border: 0; } } th, td { font-weight: normal; text-align: left; padding: 0.25rem 0; border-top: 1px solid black; white-space: nowrap; } td { &:last-child { text-align: right; } } .blank-cell { width: 1rem; border-top: 0; } .thick-row { th, td { border-top-width: 5px; } }}.small-info { font-size: 0.7rem;}.performance-facts__table--small { @extend .performance-facts__table; border-bottom: 1px solid #999; margin: 0 0 0.5rem 0; thead { tr { border-bottom: 1px solid black; } } td { &:last-child { text-align: left; } } th, td { border: 0; padding: 0; }}.performance-facts__table--grid {width:100%; margin: 0 0 0.5rem 0; td { &:last-child { text-align: right; &::before { font-weight: bold; margin: 0 0.25rem 0 0; } } }}.text-center { text-align: center;}.text-left { text-align: left;}.thick-end { border-bottom: 10px solid black;}.thin-end { border-bottom: 1px solid black;}.ingredients-text{font-size:11px;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:14px}

How many ounces is the best choice? Has anyone tried this on ice? How sweet is it ?
is this [product:keurig-escapes-chai-latte] good on ice?
Does this have caffeine?
Start your review of Cafe Escapes Chai Latte!
Megan L.
Newport, MI
Purchased at: Target
One of my all time favorite K cups! It doesn’t make your drink watery at all, Taste amazing and is perfect on a fall or winter day . Highly recommend.
Sarah  B.
Mcchord Afb, WA
Purchased at: Costco
Great taste! I love going to a coffee shop and getting a chai latte but this is a good contender for an at home cup. Would definitely recommend!Cafe Escapes Chai Latte
Denise  B.
Groveland, FL
I like the flavor of escape Chai latte, however don’t like that it’s a bit on sweet side, wish it was less sugar. If you are not diabetic then it will be for you since it got a smooth flavor
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
I'm obsessed with all things chai and coffee related. This is nice for those mornings when I'm in a hurt and don't have time to make my own. It's not my favorite but it's not bad.
Erica K.
Concord, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this product. Easy to use. Smells good and taste amazing for the fall months, coming ahead. Add some whip cream on top as well. I def would recommend if you like spice.
Michelle  B.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
The reason I gave this a 4 star was because the flavor is everything that you could want for a chia tea. However there is absolutely no caffeine boost for consumption. I love my drinks with caffeine as I am an addict. This is a good drink to have when settling down before bed for early in the morning before your actual cup of coffee. As for the price, this could be a tad bit cheaper, but overall the product flavors are blended perfectly. As a side note I do like to add a splash of milk to make it more creamer!
Jean  D.
East Walpole, MA
I purchase these all the time because I love them. I love this kind! It’s great to have on a cold day, it’s nice and warm and cozy. The smell is so inviting, I just love them. If you haven’t tried it, what are you waiting for??!! Go get it!
WomanOf A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I drank one cup of this every morning while I was pregnant and my baby wasn’t so into me having caffeine. I still drink it now because it’s delicious. It has a unique scent and because it already has the latte (milk) part included in the k-cup, it’s very fast and easy to make.
Brandy A.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Purchased at: Costco
Get the coffee and get outta the house to work! I have my timer set and always has it ready for me and company when need be! I' am surprised! I'm happy
Melanie  S.
Williamsburg, VA
Cafe Escapes Chai Latte uploaded by Melanie  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the flavor of Chai and this drink tastes amazing. Quick and easy with the K-cup, as it is all ready mixed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
hailey P.
il y a 9 mois
Danielle M. il y a 23 jours
I would recommend it
Lauren I.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
il y a 3 ans
Starbucks Plus Medium Roast Coffee - Keurig K-Cup Pods - 16ct does the 2x caffeine make anyone jittery ?
Dorothy B. il y a 3 mois
I did not feel shaky at all