Cafe Escapes Cafe Mocha K-cups, 24 ct uploaded by Jamie H.

BY CAFE ESCAPES

Cafe Escapes Cafe Mocha K-cup for Keurig Brewers is truly an anytime indulgence. Every day, you should do something nice for yourself. Take a break, relax, and recharge those batteries. Give in to a few delicious moments of "me time." Cafe Escapes salutes this notion with a delectable collection of indulgent treats. They're rich, satisfying, and decadent, but not so much that you can't enjoy one every day. When decadent cocoa and coffee get together, delicious things happen. Delectably sweet and surprisingly delicate, our Cafe Mocha in a kcup is a sophisticated treat that'll make your "me time" more amazing. Even better, this K cup is easy to use, hassle free and works in all Keurig Brewers and Keurig compatible devices. Whether you need an afternoon pick-me-up, or a quick sweet treat, a delicious cup of Cafe Mocha is the perfect companion. Prepare a cup just for you and enjoy a moment of uplifting downtime. see more...

Holly J.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is NOT a chocolate flavored coffee as I had originally thought, BUT
If you want a very rich cup of hot chocolate use the medium size cup on your Keurig. These are perfect for those that like a little chocolate in their coffee too-just put it in the smallest setting for very concentrated chocolate & then put your coffee kcup in on the medium setting.
Hannah E.
This is my favorite mocha k-cup! I am not a big fan of a strong coffee taste and that is why this is my favorite. It doesn't have a strong coffee taste. I has the same texture of hot chocolate and won't leave a bad coffee breath or aftertaste.
Jamie H.
Indianapolis, IN
I thought this would be kinda gross when I first purchased it;but it isn't. it's a nice blend between chocolate and coffee. it has enough caffeine to get me by. this already makes my 5th box in about 2.5 months. :-/

But I'm not complaining.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
These K cups make the creamiest coffee! It tastes just like something you would get at a coffee store. It is sweet, chocolatey, creamy and has a wonderful coffee taste too! This coffee is a great treat to have at night!
Leanne B.
These things are amazing. One of the best instant coffees, as I'm still not sure what kind of coffee I like but chocolate can never go wrong. I hoarded these things during the winter. I went to school in the mountains, if you didn't need hot chocolate/coffee you were wrong.
Sara S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I usually like most K-cups I try, but these are disgusting! They don't even taste like coffee, it tastes like sugary hot chocolate. It makes me sick to drink that much sugar, don't buy these ever!
Sandra C.
Carlsbad, CA
Really I'm not a fan of these, the only reason I didn't give them a D is because they do taste like chocolate. However there is no hint of coffee in there whatsoever, it's just super chocolatey and sweet. This should be marketed as hot cocao and not a Mocha coffee
Natalie Y.
Longmont, CO
Cafe escapes has great k-cups- everything I've tried so far has been awesome. The mocha is one of my favorites; it's not watery like some other k-cups and has great chocolate flavor.
Chasity M.
Bradford, TN
I love this k cup! It's really good while not being overly chocolaty. I usually drink a starbucks cold mocha drink every day and these have helped me cut back and save money.
Leslie G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Chocolate and coffee, my two favorites in one. Tastes super delicious! More chocolatey than coffee but either way still great. Doesn't need creamer or additional sugar.
Seyma S.
Raleigh, NC
Has anyone tried this and other brands of hot cocoa? How does this brand compare to Brooklyn Bean or other brands of Kcup Cocoa?