Cafe Escapes Caf Caramel uploaded by lupe b.

BY CAFE ESCAPES

Start your morning right with the keurig café escapes café caramel k-cups. Made from high-quality arabica beans, each k-cup produces a mug of coffee so silky and smooth, so creamy and caramelly, it's impossible to resist a refill. Good thing this pack comes with 16 individual servings! A rich aroma and delicious taste make this flavored coffee a truly great way to kick off your day so go ahead, get brewing. Compatible with the keurig k-cup brewing system. see more...

• I really want to try this how does it taste ?3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I wouldn't want to drink this every morning due to its sweetness, but it does taste good." in 1 review
  • "I have a major sweet tooth and on cold fall/winter days, this is my favorite warm pick-me-up! " in 1 review
lupe b.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
Foodie Expert
I really love coffee, but this one is not for me! I like my coffee a little sweet with some bitterness, but this coffee is just too artificially sweet! I will not be purchasing these kcups again. For now I've been having it iced, and have also added 2 shots of espresso in order to be able to enjoy these café caramel kcups.
Tracy K.
Tracy K.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor. I use it consistently in my Mini Kuerig during the winter. I watch for the sales cause it can be spendy over time. It is on the same price point as others in its field of product just that it's expensive if used frequently.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Foodie Expert
These are the best tasting caramel Kcups. My mom and I love caramel macchiatos from Starbucks and these contain the sweetness that tastes like that drink. This k cup doesn't even need any extra sweeteners. It is perfect and I continually buy.
Mahayla P.
Mahayla P.
It doesn't really taste like coffee. I like my coffee pretty sweet with a little bitterness but this is WAY too sweet, even without anything else put in it. It tastes like you're drinking caramel syrup.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Fayetteville, NC
Absolutely love this coffee, if you're not a sweet tooth then this one is not for you. It's very affordable as well.
Maggie Z.
Maggie Z.
York
When I first started drinking coffee, I hated plain, black, bitter coffee. I needed lots of creamer and sweetener. These were the only k-cups I found that I could enjoy. They're very sweet, and they taste delicious. I don't even feel like I'm drinking coffee with these.
Joselyn T.
Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO
Foodie Expert
Café Escapes Café Caramel is a very nice treat.  I purchased this product through Amazon Subscribe & Save.  I like flavored coffees, but this one is just a bit too sweet for me.  It would be okay as a special treat, but not as a great as my daily cup of coffee.  I would be interested in trying different flavors from this brand.
Brittni R.
Brittni R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Foodie Expert
I prefer other kcup brands and flavors over this one but it's not bad. It is very convenient being that you don't need to add sweetener but it does taste like many "instant" mixes do with a particular taste to it. My boyfriend actually loves this stuff so it depends on your taste!
Richie J.
Richie J.
Opelousas, LA
Foodie Expert
Its really good for a easy sweet pick-me-up midday but I am just not satisfied with the chemical taste of artificial sweetener. I'm so against artificial flavoring and this is not kicking it for me. It does have a good flavor. I just can't hang with the aftertaste.
Tara N.
Tara N.
Foodie Expert
This is my go-to treat. It obviously has more calories (60 Cals 9 Carbs) so it's not an everyday thing for me because I will drink coffee black (cal free!) ...But I'd much rather take my time sipping something than eating it in 2.5 seconds!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
I really want to try this how does it taste ?