Cafe Du Monde Coffee Chicory, 15-ounce (Pack of 2) uploaded by Denise H.

BY CAFE DU MONDE

This is the exclusive Coffee and Chicory blend served at the Cafe Du Monde, the Original French Market Coffee Stand, serviing Cafe Au Lait and Hot Beignets (French Doughnuts) 24 hours a day, year round. This popular New Orleans landmark has been... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
This coffee is dark, robust, with noticeable notes of chicory. It's hard to find this coffee in stores sometimes, but when I do, I always make sure to stock up. If you're a Java junkie, you've got to try this.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
This is good coffee but is not reminiscent of Cafe du Monde! The coffee at the Cafe du Monde in NOLA is to die for. This tastes like coffee you could get at a good coffee shop in your city. I would happily drink this at someone's home but I cannot in good faith give this a higher number of stars because it just doesn't taste close enough to the original.
Denise H.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
This is hands down the coffee of choice for our household. There is something about this that makes it so special. Maybe its the chickory, maybe its the nostalgia, maybe its the smoothness. We just love this coffee. It can be difficult to find so make sure you stock up.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
I absolutely love Cafe Du Monde coffee! It reminds me of New Orleans with every sip! If you love espresso then you'll love this!! The chicory has a bite taste, but it's absolutely delicious! I'd buy this any day!!
Bailie H.
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
After seeing tons of friends visit New Orleans and visiting Cafe du Monde I wanted to try the flavors without the price tag! I found the can at Cost Plus and have loved the rich flavors and strong caffeine kick!