BY CAFE DU MONDE

• I never heard of this product..What would I use this for?3 Answers
Buy on Target
Nicole D.
Ellenwood, GA
Easy to make. Delicious! Has the same flavor as the ones at the actual Cafe Du Monde in New Orleans!
Ashiah W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Reminds me of my home back in New Orleans! My dad would always go to the "French Quarters" and grab a bag for us on a Saturday morning. We were soo excited to wake up to this. It was great when I saw them in the grocery store for the first time. I had to get it! It very simple to make and they taste awesomeūüėć it's a very thin pastry puff and you have to buy the powder sugar to sprinkle on top of it. How could you not like these! Now I like to enjoy them with coffee in the mornings and I also now! Make them for my son and fianceūüíĖ tradition well passed on! Highly recommended
Arti B.
Orange Park, FL
This is the best EVER! First time I had these was at a little cafe! I cannot wait to go to New Orleans and have them at the actual restaurant! These boxes make the best dessert on a cold winter night!!
Emma B.
Huntsville, AL
Great mix and tastes just like the pastry in New Orleans. I love the mix and recommend it!
sheridan m.
Mobile, AL
this stuff is the best! I'm from the south so i love to visit new orleans all the time and my favorite things are beignets. This mix is affordable and tastes just like the real thing! If you appreciate a good beignet as much as me, this mix is perfect for you.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
The best!!!!!! Seriously reminds me of sitting in New Orleans at Cafe Du Mond, listening to the hustle and bustle of people as they chat and the smell in the air and the wind dancing around to the tune of perfectly timed jazz music. I live in Oklahoma and to be able to relive that feeling in my own kitchen or on the patio is priceless!! So delicious with powdered sugar on top and a hot cup of coffee!
Michelle K.
San Antonio, TX
They taste just like the beignets Cafe Du Monde is famous for, minus the long line, cramped tables, and sticky floors.
Andrea G.
Addictive treats you can make at home if you don't have the time to make a trip to New Orleans. I make these on New Year's Eve for my family and they LOVE them.
Sarah B.
I get a box of these every time I got to Nola. Every time I make these it reminds me of sitting at the café du monde and getting powdered sugar all over myself and drinking a hot cup of coffee while listening to amazing jazz music. They remind me of home.
Pai H.
Macomb
Tasty treat that is so easy to make with Cafe Du Monde. I am a mother of a young family and really don't have time, but making beignet with this mix is so easy.
Anjum B.
Dearborn, MI
How does this compare to the real deal? Worth buying?
Lisa W.
Proctorville, OH
Foodie Expert
Where can I get this? Is it simple to make?
Karmun T.
Long Is City, NY
Has anyone tried making these? I'm wondering how successful they'll be without a deep fryer
Demetria A.
Foodie Expert
I never heard of this product..What would I use this for?
joshana n.