Cafe Du Monde Beignet Mix 28 oz uploaded by Valerie B.Cafe Du Monde Beignet Mix 28 oz uploaded by Ashley P.Cafe Du Monde Beignet Mix 28 oz uploaded by Y ūüĆŅ.

BY CAFE DU MONDE

• How does this compare to the real deal? Worth buying?12 Answers
  • Where can I get this? Is it simple to make?6 Answers
  • I never heard of this product..What would I use this for?3 Answers
Jeanne Marie D.
Round Lake, IL
Love this mix. The local grocer in my area carries it and it's definitely fun to do with the kids for Sunday breakfast. Super easy and a wonderful treat it dessert with coffee.
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
This is a great great product to buy as a house warming gift for a Louisiana themed gift . Buy some chicory and some bourbon and voila ! Cafe Du Monde is the birth place of the beignet . Try this product !
Jillian C.
Maurice, LA
I made these recently and they came out great. The price wasn't bad. It was very easy to prepare. I just wish they would have lasted a little bit longer. Every body ate them as quickly as I could make them.
Arti B.
Orange Park, FL
This is the best EVER! First time I had these was at a little cafe! I cannot wait to go to New Orleans and have them at the actual restaurant! These boxes make the best dessert on a cold winter night!!
Andrea G.
Addictive treats you can make at home if you don't have the time to make a trip to New Orleans. I make these on New Year's Eve for my family and they LOVE them.
Pai H.
Macomb
Tasty treat that is so easy to make with Cafe Du Monde. I am a mother of a young family and really don't have time, but making beignet with this mix is so easy.
Michelle K.
San Antonio, TX
They taste just like the beignets Cafe Du Monde is famous for, minus the long line, cramped tables, and sticky floors.
Bianca A.
Just like the real thing if you can't get to New Orleans! There's a reason these are such a staple, they're delicious!
Lashonda H.
San Antonio, TX
Cafe Du Monde is a must try if you're ever in New Orleans! I mean seriously! This has to be goood...if you can cook lol
Amber E.
Nothing can beat the original, but these are a close second. Great flavor and great for the convenience of the mix.
Anjum B.
Dearborn, MI
How does this compare to the real deal? Worth buying?
Andrea W.
Proctorville, OH
Where can I get this? Is it simple to make?
Karmun T.
Long Is City, NY
Has anyone tried making these? I'm wondering how successful they'll be without a deep fryer
Demetria A.
I never heard of this product..What would I use this for?
joshana n.