Cafe Du Monde Beignet Mix 28 oz uploaded by Valerie B.Cafe Du Monde Beignet Mix 28 oz uploaded by Ashley P.Cafe Du Monde Beignet Mix 28 oz uploaded by Y 🌿.

BY CAFE DU MONDE

• How does this compare to the real deal? Worth buying?12 Answers
  • Where can I get this? Is it simple to make?6 Answers
  • I never heard of this product..What would I use this for?3 Answers
Y 🌿.
It takes a while to get the consistency of the dough right so that it puffs up but once you do, these are great. Do not overmix these or roll out too much. They also do not need to be deep fried. A cast iron skilled with a little bit of oil works great too.
ANGELA M.
North Oaks, MN
This is very easy to make. just follow the steps on the box! The mix does expire, and does smell a little funky after sometime in the cupboard! but the mix makes soooooo many beignets, and they are always delicious! This is actually one of the easiest mixes out there, just add water and mix, then knead, cut, fry, then put that godly powdered sugar on it. IT doesn't take that long of a time, same amount of time as making blueberry muffins, pancakes or waffles. Sadly, the beignets don't last long eat them while they are hot because if you don't someone else will, believe you me.
Heather F.
How could you not love Cafe Du Monde Beignets? It's a must in my home state. You go to Baton Rouge...You eat Beignets and drink coffee at "Coffee Call". You go to New Orleans....you eat Beignets and drink coffee at "Cafe Du Monde". First thing heading to New Orleans is heading straight for Beignets and coffee.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
The best!!!!!! Seriously reminds me of sitting in New Orleans at Cafe Du Mond, listening to the hustle and bustle of people as they chat and the smell in the air and the wind dancing around to the tune of perfectly timed jazz music. I live in Oklahoma and to be able to relive that feeling in my own kitchen or on the patio is priceless!! So delicious with powdered sugar on top and a hot cup of coffee!
Sarah B.
I get a box of these every time I got to Nola. Every time I make these it reminds me of sitting at the café du monde and getting powdered sugar all over myself and drinking a hot cup of coffee while listening to amazing jazz music. They remind me of home.
sheridan m.
Mobile, AL
this stuff is the best! I'm from the south so i love to visit new orleans all the time and my favorite things are beignets. This mix is affordable and tastes just like the real thing! If you appreciate a good beignet as much as me, this mix is perfect for you.
Ashiah W.
Dallas, TX
Reminds me of my home back in New Orleans! My dad would always go to the "French Quarters" and grab a bag for us on a Saturday morning. We were soo excited to wake up to this. It was great when I saw them in the grocery store for the first time. I had to get it! It very simple to make and they taste awesome😍 it's a very thin pastry puff and you have to buy the powder sugar to sprinkle on top of it. How could you not like these! Now I like to enjoy them with coffee in the mornings and I also now! Make them for my son and fiance💖 tradition well passed on! Highly recommended
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
I usually have to order these online because they're so hard to find in store. These light, fluffy clouds of sugary goodness are a southern tradition. They're easy to make and disappear quickly once they're played.
Tracee E.
Pueblo, CO
The first time I tried this mix was in New Orleans ... Sooooooo yummy!! These Beignets literally melt in your mouth! Like powdered sugar on a cruise lol. Really good - great Christmas treat with coffee!!!
Kaelyn C.
LOVE!! I used to make these with my mom as a kid. I highly recommend these little pieces of heaven! They are not too expensive either. So I highly recommend trying them! They are very good with powdered sugar.
Anjum B.
Dearborn, MI
How does this compare to the real deal? Worth buying?
Andrea W.
Proctorville, OH
Where can I get this? Is it simple to make?
Karmun T.
Long Is City, NY
Has anyone tried making these? I'm wondering how successful they'll be without a deep fryer
Demetria A.
I never heard of this product..What would I use this for?
joshana n.