BY CAFE DU MONDE

Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
Foodie Expert
I usually have to order these online because they're so hard to find in store. These light, fluffy clouds of sugary goodness are a southern tradition. They're easy to make and disappear quickly once they're played.
Tracee E.
Tracee E.
Pueblo, CO
Foodie Expert
The first time I tried this mix was in New Orleans ... Sooooooo yummy!! These Beignets literally melt in your mouth! Like powdered sugar on a cruise lol. Really good - great Christmas treat with coffee!!!
Jeanne Marie D.
Jeanne Marie D.
Round Lake, IL
Foodie Expert
Love this mix. The local grocer in my area carries it and it's definitely fun to do with the kids for Sunday breakfast. Super easy and a wonderful treat it dessert with coffee.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Nothing can beat the original, but these are a close second. Great flavor and great for the convenience of the mix.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Foodie Expert
Every time I ever think about these I can't help but feel like I have New Orleans at home.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Foodie Expert
Just like the restaurants! Super easy to make and so yummy, a Louisiana favorite!
ANGELA M.
ANGELA M.
North Oaks
This is very easy to make. just follow the steps on the box! The mix does expire, and does smell a little funky after sometime in the cupboard! but the mix makes soooooo many beignets, and they are always delicious! This is actually one of the easiest mixes out there, just add water and mix, then knead, cut, fry, then put that godly powdered sugar on it. IT doesn't take that long of a time, same amount of time as making blueberry muffins, pancakes or waffles. Sadly, the beignets don't last long eat them while they are hot because if you don't someone else will, believe you me.
Emma B.
Emma B.
Huntsville, AL
Great mix and tastes just like the pastry in New Orleans. I love the mix and recommend it!
Kaelyn C.
Kaelyn C.
Foodie Expert
LOVE!! I used to make these with my mom as a kid. I highly recommend these little pieces of heaven! They are not too expensive either. So I highly recommend trying them! They are very good with powdered sugar.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
Foodie Expert
This is a great great product to buy as a house warming gift for a Louisiana themed gift . Buy some chicory and some bourbon and voila ! Cafe Du Monde is the birth place of the beignet . Try this product !
Anjum B.
Anjum B.
Dearborn, MI
How does this compare to the real deal? Worth buying?
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Proctorville, OH
Foodie Expert
Where can I get this? Is it simple to make?
Karmun T.
Karmun T.
Long Is City, NY
Has anyone tried making these? I'm wondering how successful they'll be without a deep fryer
Demetria A.
Demetria A.
Foodie Expert
I never heard of this product..What would I use this for?
joshana n.