Cafe Bustelo Espresso Style K-Cups

by Cafe Bustelo

Get a perfectly brewed cafecito in less than one minute! With new Café Bustelo K-Cup Packs, you can enjoy the bold flavor of the Espresso Style blend. Just place the K-Cup in your Keurig® Brewer and enjoy the rich, full-bodied flavor that stands up to milk and sugar like no other!

how much water should I use with these pods?
Start your review of Cafe Bustelo Espresso Style K-Cups!
How would you rate this product?
Madeline T.
Omaha, NE
Cafe Bustelo Espresso Style K-Cups uploaded by Madeline T.
Purchased at: Publix
My go to k-cups. These k cups don’t taste like you made your coffee in a keurig. It’s strong and flavorful and seriously THE BEST. You can oftentimes find it for sale or in the huge packs. RECOMMEND!!!!
El H.
Cafe Bustelo Espresso Style K-Cups uploaded by El H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this coffee. It's one of my absolute favorites, but I had to knock off a star for the kpods because for some reason, this brand of coffee in a can tastes better. I know this for a fact because i have both and I was genuinely curious about if there was any difference in taste so I made one cup of each and tasted both of them black. Sure enough, the coffee in the can tastes better. I still love the kpod bustelo but since I have a reusable filter, i think I'll stick with the one in the can.
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Cafe Bustelo Espresso Style K-Cups uploaded by Amanda W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my husband and I's favorite k cups ever. So flavorful, bold and smooth! Equivalent to espresso in my opinion. I like making iced coffee with mine with a little flavored creamer or whole milk. We always have a box of these on hand! Cafe Bustelo Keurig
jessica R.
Kissimmee, FL
Cafe Bustelo Espresso Style K-Cups uploaded by jessica R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Wow mis amigos de #influenster les contaré que este caffe es riquísimo 🤤 me quede enamorada de el que delicioso es su olor me erizo los cabello de la mano
Ashley R.
Brooklyn, NY
Cafe Bustelo Espresso Style K-Cups uploaded by Ashley R.
This is a requirement at my job. I don’t ask for a lot but a hot cup of Bustelo gets my morning off to the right start.
Rachel B.
Purchased at: Target
Love this rich espresso style coffee!! The k cups actually are better than most as they taste fresh and bold. I’m a decaf gal but sneak sips of this every time my husband makes this. It has darker notes of cocoa with a slight nuttiness. So good!!
Joanna L.
Cafe Bustelo Espresso Style K-Cups uploaded by Joanna L.
Coffee addict here. I used to buy coffee every morning on my way to work until I got my own keurig machine. Saved so much on coffee and now I just do my own coffee in the morning while getting ready for work. Tried lots of great brand coffee, but my favorite one has to be Bustelo expresso. It gives me that kick in the morning and keep me awake throughout the day. What's your favorite?
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,966 reviews
Cafe Bustelo is definitely one of my favorite brands of coffee to have in the morning with my Keruig. It's a Columbian coffee that's medium roast. It is quite strong and gets me going in the morning.
Ashley Z.
Brooklyn, NY
This coffee has such a hold on my Hispanic community. If you want your whole house to know you are brewing coffee then café bustelo will do just that. It has such a bold and strong flavor but you can always make it to your liking of course.
Fatima  R.
Me enta el cafe bustelo lo amo su sabor y aroma es lo mejor y si tienes keuring tienes un cafe dilicioso y rapido es ecomico y trae una cantidad muy buena