9 colors available

BY CAFE BUSTELO

Bustelo colombian kcup 18ct see more...

Tawnya R.
Tawnya R.
Hemet, CA
I've always been a Bustelo drinker so I am so thankful that I have found the K-Cups! My husband and I both start our days with this smooth, dark roast. The perfect cup is when you brew it and add the vanilla coffee creamer. Amazing! The convenience of the K-Cup refills can't be beat. This is a gotta try coffee!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Yaaaaaaasssssssss! I found my coffee spirit animal. I adore dark, bold coffee and it's unusually hard to find in the Kuerig Cups. I no longer have to shell over massive amounts of money for a good dark roast at a coffee shop. I love Cafe Bustelo!
Nichole N.
Nichole N.
Pawnee, IL
The Columbian flavor k cup is a bold and rich satisfying experience. Since trying this brew I have not been able to be satisfied with others. It fulfills my needs of warm caffeine and bliss.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Palm Bay, FL
My favorite coffee of life, the smell in the morning alone will wake you up. This is very strong coffee I have to say so if you do not enjoy strong coffee this might not be your thing
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Brooklyn, NY
So good! This is the strongest kuerig coffee I can find yet! Amazing flavor! I like to drink this with a splash of cream. It's very rich and robust :)
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Mcmechen, WV
I had heard this was a very good coffee from a friend so decided to give it a try. Overall very good and I would continue to buy it!
Xana N.
Xana N.
Always loved Bustello!! SO happy they make know cups now. great tasting coffee always. you can never go wrong.
Lindy O.
Lindy O.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Cafe Bustelo and enjoy being able to enjoy a taste from home when I'm away at work. It has a nice, strong taste.
Cassi M.
Cassi M.
This coffee is strong and robust! A flavorful dark roast that will definitely wake you up.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I love Cafe Bustelo coffee and was so excited when I saw it came in K-cups, as we only have a Keurig at work for coffee making. I was pretty bummed to find the strong delicious taste I have grown to love is lacking in the k-cups. It almost tastes burnt. I thought maybe it was just the keurig at work but the one at home produces the same lack luster coffee. 3 stars because i still prefer this over some of the other types I have tried.