BY AROMA

Premium espresso colombian coffee. 100% Pure Coffee. Can be used for espresso, continental, or regular brews. 100% cafe puro. Puede usarse para hacer un cafe tipo espresso, continental o regular. see more...

Tanya C.
Tanya C.
Geneva, NY
Foodie Expert
If you like your coffee strong, dark, and rich, then this is the perfect choice!! I absolutely love this coffee!! It's soo satisfying any time I'm needing something to really give me a nice caffeine pick me up, that soothing and tastes delicious, I'll buy some of this Aroma coffee and enjoy myself a cup or 2, or more.. Haha!!
Oleydis Carolina R.
Oleydis Carolina R.
Foodie Expert
Lo probé y la verdad me gusto, tiene un delicioso aroma y sabor, me parece muy bueno y su precio es accesible.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Damon, TX
Absolutely the best coffee brewed ever Worth spending a bit more for a great cup. Highly recommend this brand
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Hesperia , CA
Foodie Expert
Very strong taste good. Not a brand of coffee that I would buy normally. It doesn't have a great packaging
Makayla T.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
This brand is one of my favorite brands of coffee, the taste is so amazing .
danaevia j.
danaevia j.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
We use this coffee product on my job I must say it's a great great taste to get you on the way not a hard blend at all very satisfied with the taste.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Burlington , NC
Foodie Expert
How strong is this coffee?