Cafe Altura Coffee Regular Roast Organic uploaded by Anna M.Cafe Altura Coffee Regular Roast Organic uploaded by Dana H.

BY CAFE ALTURA

Cafe Altura Organic Coffee Regular Roast.
The Original Organic Coffee.
Hand Grown on Family Farms. see more...

• Is this coffee strong and better quality than other store...2 Answers
Anna M.
Waco, TX
The best coffee ever. I use to not be a big coffee drinker but now I need it dsily to keep up with life lol!! This is full of flavor and very smooth. It's bold but not over bearing. It's also organic!! I use it in my kcup pod for my keurig. Also if you use honey instead of sugar the flavor is alot better and it's healthier.
Michelle s.
This is my main coffee. I use it in my kcup refillable cartridge. It's got a clean coffee flavor and a smooth inviting aroma. It doesn't have a weird after taste and it goes down so smooth. I love this in regular roast and French roast.
Angie M.
I don't like the burnt flavor of a coffee thats roasted too long, so I love the mild flavor of this medium roast. If you like coffee beans that are cooked/roasted a long time, don't buy this, otherwise you'll love it.
Kalee L.
Conroe, TX
BEST COFFEE EVER! I don't know what it is about this coffee, but it's absolutely delicious. It's incomparable to any coffee I've ever brewed myself, and even most that I've tasted at cafes. A little on the expensive side, but so worth it.
sak k.
Is this coffee strong and better quality than other store brands?