Café Pilon Pilon Ground Coffee

Pilon Ground Coffee: Produced by a unique blend of choice coffee beans that are roasted and ground Vacuum packed for freshness The most advanced technology guarantees superb freshness, aroma and taste see more...

• What is the difference in taste between this and Bustelo?8 Answers
Mary A.
This is THE coffee to have either by itself like a cortadito, or with half and half doppio style. My Cuban roots are so delicious because of Café Pilón...I love it! If you haven't tried it, you're missing out!
Farah M.
Lawton, OK
My husband introduced me to this on a trip to Puerto Rico (his motherland). It's delicious, rich in flavor, robust and wakes you right up. The only thing is that the packaging is hard to keep closed. I recommend pouring it into a sealed jar.
Monica S.
Quincy , MA
As a coffee lover, is one of my favorites!! Dar and bold roast I make this coffee to get started the day, and in the middle of the afternoon with some cookies. ..it awesome and tastes really good
Margarita R.
Monroe Township, NJ
Now, I don't drink coffee, but my mom and husband do. My mom loves this coffee as an alternative when her normal brand is unavailable. She makes it the old fashioned way. I love the smell of coffee and this coffee smells superb. I wish, at times, that I did drink the coffee as the smell is divine.
Nija H.
I'm not a regular coffee drinker but this is what they have in the cafe at work so occasionally when I need a boost I will have a cup and add sugar and flavored creamer
Yulianna O.
Hollywood , FL
Great for making strong coffee such as Cuban! Very rich flavor and affordable, buy the one package and for a family of 3 when only two drink coffee it'll last month's!
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
Tastes great and very affordable. Can be found at all grocery stores too. I like the bold flavor and think it's great for those that need a pick up in the am.
Amanda A.
pilon is 100%%%% better than cafe bustelo i dont get ehat the hype is about. always for a decent price and tastes fantastic every time
Daisy E.
I love love this coffee...it's delicious! I enjoy my coffee strong and this is it. I enjoy it at any time of day.
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL
Pense que no conseguiria un buen cafe aca en USA pero este es lo mas cercano a mi tierra, muy bueno de verdad
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
What is the difference in taste between this and Bustelo?