Caesar's Stuffed Shells With Cheese In Marinara Sauce uploaded by Kristina B.

BY CAESAR'S

Caesar's® Stuffed Shells With Cheese In Marinara Sauce.

Gluten-free & wheat-free.

All natural.

No WBRO.

0g trans fat.

Single serving entree.

Made with rice pasta.

"From package to palate in minutes". see more...

Erica R.
I haven't tried these (allergic to one of the ingredients), but my daughter enjoys this brand. The stuffed shells are her favorite (she has also tried lasagna and manicotti.) Recently, the brand changed packaging and now the sauce is too spicy for my daughter. (There are also fewer shells.) I'm really disappointed to lose this quick and easy dinner option for her! They microwave really well! People have commented that they are expensive and hard-to-find, but I get them at Giant (PA) and Mom's Organic Market. I've gotten them on sale for less than $4.00/box.
Cj H.
OMG this looks so good I want to eat it can you send it to me cuz I want to eat it I want to eat I want to eat I want to eat I want to eat I want to eat it I want to eat it I want to eat it I want to eat I want to eat it and I want to eat it I want to eat it I want to eat it I want to eat it I want to eat it I want to eat it I want to eat it I want to eat it please
Taylor Y.
Olmsted Twp, OH
This is one of my favorite foods. I buy anywhere from 3-7 a week, ranging on what i have to eat that day! These are always a treat because they taste sooo good. I have probably eaten 100+ of them since December. They are a little pricey, and I can only find them at my Local giant eagle. I've gone to others and they don't have them. I also don't like that it takes 7 minutes to cook, but overall its a great product worth a try!
Brittany C.
Orlando , Fl
I love this product I don't get to have it enough :( it's hard to come across unless I go to a certain whole foods that isn't close. They are a little expensive but so worth it!
Susan w.
They’re decent. Would be much better if made at home but they work in a pinch. Definitely a good freezer option.
Kirsten S.
Madison, WI
These are great, but can be pretty expensive and difficult to find. I wish there was a dairy free version.
Jordan R.
I have not tried this product before but I would definitely love to! They look delicious!
Jennifer C.
Edmonton, AB
I did not like these and I've tried these several times because I really wanted to like them. I think its the cheese that I don't like. The taste to me taste like musky and the noodles are like cardboard.
Anna J.
Windsor, ON
So good! I feel like it’s a decent price for the amount. Very good flavour, would buy again