Caesars Palace

by Interplay

Up to 8 players over LAN. Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Video Poker & Slot Machines. Realistic graphics, real-to life sound.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Caesars Palace!
3 months agoAshland, KY
Caesars Palace uploaded by Caitlin N.
My husband and i go to las vegas multiple times a year and stay for month at a time because my husband plays poker for a living so we have stayed in a ton of the popular hotels on the strip. But i have to say if i could pick my favorite hotel/resort to stay at in Las Vegas, no questions asked, it would be Caesars Palace. Not only is Caesars Palace the most architecturally beautiful hotel but the rooms are very nice, the customer service is great, they have the best rewards system than any other hotel, and it even smells amazing! I always look forward to just walking inyo Caesars for the smell! I asked a host about the scent and they told me it was a custom made perfume made specifically for Caesars Palace and it is blown throughout the vent systems! Caesars Palace also has one of the top 5 pools in Las Vegas. They actually have a total of 7 different pools! And it is called the Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis and it is Spectacular! And best of all its located in the best spot on the strip right in the middle of the most beautiful sites of the Las Vegas Strip. We was lucky enough to have one of the most beautiful views in Las Vegas looking out over the Bellagio Fountains and the Eiffel Tower!.
a year agoTempe, AZ
Caesars Palace uploaded by Ellie R.
My hubby and I are natives of AZ, but did have to live in Vegas for a few years with his job. Needless to say, it became our second home and we visit all the time, we miss it! Our favorite hotel is Caesars Palace bar none! We stay in the suites in their Augustus Tower! The staff, rooms, atmosphere and everything in between is fabulous! We also “always” get a nice concert comped at their Colosseum every chance we can. It’s a small venue, but we’ve seen Cher, Shania Twain, Rod Stewart, Elton John and many more there! We “still” like to think of ourselves as locals; but, always stay on the Strip at Caesar’s because our rooms are generally comped too;-)!! And if that isn’t enough, once in a while, you can get lucky as well:-)!!!