Cadillac uploaded by Kate T.

Kellee M.
Hereford , AZ
I had an escalade, and I was not impressed. The SUV did look great and came with a bunch of amenities. The bose sound system, heated leather seats, and just the look of the car were top notch. But every time I turned around, something was wrong with my car. In my six years of owning it I had to change the battery, starter, fuel pump (twice), and the serpentine belt. For a luxury brand I didn't think it lived up to expectations.
Kelli C.
Cleveland , MS
I had a Cadillac SUV that I loved, however, it absolutely shut down on me before it even hit 100,000 miles. I had to have so many things replaced, and it was so computerized that the dealership could not even figure out why lights were turning on
Princess Mary W.
I love my Cadillac Escalade. It has all the class and style a car or SUV needs to drive and travel. Comfortable seats, seats that warm up and cool off, CD player,dvd player, remote locks, remote startup , removable seats , great motor and transmission
Laura M.
Moorefield, WV
My very first car was a 1972 Cadillac Eldorado double four barrel cost five dollars a day to go to school and back that thing ran like crazy it was nice convertibleand I freaking loved it what 16-year-old girl wouldn't
Julie W.
Taylor Lk Vlg, TX
My family over several generations, has driven Cadillacs since the 50s. I have fond memories of the different styles my grandparents and parents have driven over the years. Beautiful and luxurious vehicles.
JoBeth R.
Just got my first Cadillac and I looove it!! So many nice features and such a beautiful car. I have never been happier with a vehicle. Definitely worth the price in my opinion.
Henderson, NV
We have a Cadillac Escalade - the car exterior is beautiful ! I think the interior feels a little cheap for what you pay for the car but it still looks nice ! We have had to replace a few things but overall the car runs well and I love the car !
Jenn E.
All in all Cadillacs are great cars if you maintain them. With that being said maintaining them can be the expensive part and they take premium fuel. This is definitely not the car for someone with limited funds. Otherwise the cars are beautiful and I've always loved them since I was little and would ride with my grandpa in his all white Cadillac deville.
Natasha C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Im an Cadillac girl, being that my family owns a 2004 Escalade, but the new 2015 Escalades are very ugly compared to the later years. I feel that Cadillac has dropped the ball on the new Escalades. Also the price of the vehicle is way to much for what you are getting. There are not many newer Escalades on the road and it is very disappointing to see. Very sad to see that a company turns such an good looking vehicle into an ugly overpriced piece of metal. Very very disappointed.
Nerissa P.
Lakewood, WA
I like kind of like so I feel like they may be a little pricey however I'm more into the old school Cadillacs so thing I love about the old school Cadillacs it's the fact that they've lasted as long as they have I still see cars from the 1980s still rolling around looking and just amazing and for a car to last that long that's just great
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
What is your favorite Cadillac car/truck?
Amanda G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are parts expensive?
Candyce C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is it worth the investment?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Erica D.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Whts your favorite model?