BY CAPE COD

It's got Flavor. It's got Crunch. It's got Dippability. It's everything you expect from Cape Cod™, but now in a tortilla chip. The Four Bean Dipping Shells pack all the goodness of Black Beans, Red Beans, Adzuki Beans and Pinto Beans into a full-of-flavor, crunchy chip. Partner that with the easy-to-scoop, shell shape and you are all set to enjoy a one-of-a-kind dipping experience. see more...

Stephanie H.
Paterson
Taste like tacos! Or some Mexican food idk but it taste great. I usually just get the original bag but I saw these and I thought hey why not give it a try? Comparing it to other brands and flavors, it is the least with calories fattening etc. I don't eat chips but when I do it's either the original cape cod or these!
Schaleigh H.
El Paso, TX
I love salsa and was always looking for the right scooping chip with the perfect flavor to go with my favorite salsa! Well the search was over when I found these chips! I recommend everyone try them
You won’t regret it!
Megan A.
I love these chips ❤️They are my go to! The reduced fat potato chips are amazing as well! They're my favorite chips and the only ones I buy at any grocery store I go to
Candace R.
Delicious chips! Always taste fresh and just the right amount of salt. Pairs well with salsa and other dips. These are a healthier option of chips in my opinion.
Tara s.
Maitland, FL
Delicious! I have purchased bean chips for a while now and when i serve them, I throw out the bag so my family doesn't see what it is... They love them! the flavor is honestly just like a regular tortilla chip! Price is a bit high for the size of the bag however.
Danielle S.
Very flavorful, as are all the cape cod chips. good for dipping or eating on their own. the shape is convenient, though sometimes it can be messy. I just tried them for the first time the other day, and I approve.
Kristin M.
I love these tortilla chips! They have a fantastic case to them and they aren't flimsy. This is my first time buying them and will definitely be buying them in the future. I have certainly enjoyed trying these. I would also recommend the Cape Cod Blue Corn Multigrain Tortilla Chips.
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
These are by far my favorite type of potato chips. They taste fantastic and have a nice crunch. The big family sized bags are my number one choice when at the grocery store.
Crystal D.
Meriden, CT
Okay so I’m like OBSESSED with these!!! My MIL bought these for my daughters birthday party and I have been hooked since. They are a healthy alternative but taste delicious. It’s super hard to eat only a few of these 🤣
Sabila S.
The waffle cut chips are the crunchiest!!!!! A salty treat that is a perfect compliment to any sandwich. The ingredients are all natural and much healthier than buying chips with preservatives. These are not expensive and are available almost everywhere.