Cadbury Wispa Cookies And Bars uploaded by Cylene G.Cadbury Wispa Cookies And Bars uploaded by Ricia W.Cadbury Wispa Cookies And Bars uploaded by Brianna S.

BY CADBURY

A deliciously light, yet intensely chocolatey rush of the tiniest bubbles with the biggest taste, covered in smooth Cadbury milk chocolate!

Maddy B.
Saint Petersburg
Cadbury biscuits are my very favorite snack. They are great with every meal and I think they taste better than any other packaged cookie. Slightly pricey for a package of cookies but definitely better quality than any other packaged cookies. I love all Cadbury products definitely recommend. The packaging is lovely and super cute. I adore this product.
Claudia E.
This is a really nice chocolate, just tastes like pure rich chocolate with sort of bubbles in the middle. It’s such good value for money and it’s just a nice normal chocolate bar so if you’re looking for plain chocolate this is perfect!
Vicki V.
Crittenden, KY
Cadbury Wispa bars are THE best! English chocolate is so much better than American. I buy mine at a place called Jungle Jims in Ohio. They cost more than a regular candy bar, but it's very worth it. I want everyone to try these at some point in their lives!
Brianna S.
DeKalb, IL
There's cookies are just okay. It looks like the inside will be moussey but it's not. I found mine at Target
Samantha E.
Camberley , Gu15
Doesn’t seem to be much chocolate and can be quite costly for the little amount which is in the packet . The chocolate it’s self though is milk brown chocolate with a soft luxurious texture. They can be quite addictive!
Love them just need to have a bigger quantity!!!
Alyshiaaa J.
Rochester, Kent
Again, this is another Cadbury favourite! Tastes amazing and isn’t too over priced with the price of chocolate nowadays! If definitely buy as a treat for myself and I’d recommend to others! The purple Cadbury colour is what catches you eye
Ruby M.
These literally taste of areo (idk how to spell) and cadbury mixed together , it's delicious . This is one of my fave choclate bars ever but I would prefer it to not have as many air bubbles
Melissa L.
I love a wispa!! This is definitely one of my top chocolate bars from Cadbury. It's simple but the inside has a bubble texture making it light and silky. I don't eat too often but definitely a must try.
Carmen W.
I WISH we had these in Canada! I have a friend in the UK and when we do out Fibre and Yarn Swaps we ALWAYS put in chocolate and I got 4 magical bars. Man these melt in your mouth and are just to die for. i could totally eat 2 in one sitting. Don't judge me....... lol
Freya T.
Waltham , Grimsby
I love this chocolate. The little air bubbles in it makes the chocolate texture awesome. The price is affordable for one of these and they just taste divine. All in all I would recommend these
Wendy F.
Is the milk? Nunca lo había visto!
Eleanor T.
Aysgarthrise , East Yorkshire Bridlington
My favourite chocolate is Reese's and Twirl. What is yours?