BY CADBURY

Vicki V.
Vicki V.
Crittenden, KY
Cadbury Wispa bars are THE best! English chocolate is so much better than American. I buy mine at a place called Jungle Jims in Ohio. They cost more than a regular candy bar, but it's very worth it. I want everyone to try these at some point in their lives!
Maitha A.
Maitha A.
Dubai
My favorite chocolate bar of ALL TIMES!!!!!!!! It's a staple of my childhood!! I don't remember how many times have I eaten those and wondered if I'll ever get over how tasty they are. Guess what? That didn't happen yet and I doubt it'll ever happen!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
I love these! I try not to eat too much chocolate but when I do it is definitely these. Even though they are just chocolate there is something quite different to other chocolate. I also like to have these with ice cream.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Livingston, ['', '', '']
June 20, 2017, 6:50 p.m.
Review for: Cadbury Wispa 4 Pack 150g by Cadburys [Foods]
Wispas upset my happy now. Like literally where has half my wispa gone. Iv still given full stars coz they are great but c'mon Cadbury your making me eat 3 in one sitting to compensate the reduced chocolate size 😂😂 lovely milk chocolatey bubbly magic in a bar is how I can describe this chocolate bar.
Niamh L.
Niamh L.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
May 20, 2017, 6:39 a.m.
Review for: Cadbury Wispa 4 Pack 150g by Cadburys [Foods]
I love these chocolate bars, they're absolutely gorgeous. They're one of my favourites, I love how thick they are and how rich the chocolate is. The bubbly inside is so light yet so chocolatey!
tomoe d.
tomoe d.
June 22, 2017, 8:53 a.m.
Review for: Cadbury Wispa 4 Pack 150g by Cadburys [Foods]
In my opinion the best plain chocolate on the market. While simple chocolate I think it's good quality for what it is. Never a disappointment.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Portsmouth , Hampshire
April 20, 2017, 3:05 a.m.
Review for: Cadbury Wispa 4 Pack 150g by Cadburys [Foods]
Always loved these as a kid, was so happy when they brought them back. They taste so nice and are not too chocolatey.