BY CADBURY

Vicki V.
Vicki V.
Crittenden, KY
Cadbury Wispa bars are THE best! English chocolate is so much better than American. I buy mine at a place called Jungle Jims in Ohio. They cost more than a regular candy bar, but it's very worth it. I want everyone to try these at some point in their lives!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
I love these! I try not to eat too much chocolate but when I do it is definitely these. Even though they are just chocolate there is something quite different to other chocolate. I also like to have these with ice cream.
kaitlyn h.
kaitlyn h.
SLEAFORD
I love this chocolate and love how there are little air pockets in the chocolate. This is my mum's favourite chocolate and I know that if I ever buy her chocolate to buy her this chocolate. This is one thing I know I can indulge myself on but I wouldn't eat chocolate often. The chocolate is pretty cheap at about 80p per bar or you can sometimes get 4 for £1
Sian S.
Sian S.
This is rather chocolatey but always tastes a little bit ... empty? Maybe that's not the word, sure it sates your sweet Tooth but it has no substance to it? It reminds me of flake only I would rather eat a flake. But hay as a "I guess I'll eat anything" it's pretty good.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Livingston, ['', '', '']
Wispas upset my happy now. Like literally where has half my wispa gone. Iv still given full stars coz they are great but c'mon Cadbury your making me eat 3 in one sitting to compensate the reduced chocolate size 😂😂 lovely milk chocolatey bubbly magic in a bar is how I can describe this chocolate bar.
Shazia B.
Shazia B.
i love this. it tastes a bit like flake and it just melts in your mouth mmmm. normally this is 70p but if you buy in poundland in the uk you can get 4 for a £1 in mini sizes which i really like and think is totallly afordable!!!
Amzee K.
Amzee K.
London
Love it! It can get abit too much if you're sitting there eating sooooo many. But it's so smooth and creamy and addictive! I bought it for £1 for a big bag so excellent value and would recommend to others!
Georgiah
Georgiah
I am giving this chocolate bar four stars because of it amazing taste and texture it's around £1 whAt I think is a go price for a great chocolate bar. I don't normally reach for it but when I do I instantly fall back in love with it xx
Niamh L.
Niamh L.
Manchester , Greater Manchester
I love these chocolate bars, they're absolutely gorgeous. They're one of my favourites, I love how thick they are and how rich the chocolate is. The bubbly inside is so light yet so chocolatey!
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Absolute blast from the past. They brought these back a few years ago from previous decades ago and I understand why! Bubbly and full of texture, absolute must for the chocolate fans out there!
Wendy F.
Wendy F.
Is the milk? Nunca lo había visto!