BY CADBURY

Two fingers of indulgent chocolatey swirls, wrapped in smooth Cadbury milk chocolate that melt in your mouth as the twirling ribbons unfold!

Olivea O.
L.A
I miss these chocolate bars so much, haven’t found them in the U.S yet but they were my favorites in Aus, so creamy and delicious
Shannon G.
Best chocolate I’ve ever tasted. Has such a unique taste and it’s so smooth and rich. One bite is honestly enough
Chloe B.
argyll
I love this chocolate a lot! Twirls are one of my favourite chocolates! There so affordable and not pricey at all! Its so delicate. I eat this bar often as it’s so good! The chocolate is so soothing it just melts in your mouth leaving you with an amazing taste in your mouth!

Would recommend you buy this chocolate as it’s too good!!
i am in loveee with chocolate and this taste like flake but is so much easier to eat without making a huge mess, i bought it from my local Woolworths, and only eat it sometimes because its junk and i need to be eating healthy, I definitely recommend it as a go to chocolate.
Sophie P.
West Yorkshire , ['', '', 'Leeds']
When I have twirls I really enjoy them. 1 is definitely enough the chocolate is so nice I don’t think you can beat Cadbury’s chocolate. I don’t buy them often but when I do I always think why do I never buy these! If you’ve a sweet tooth and love chocolate you should definitely try these.
Louise K.
One of my favourite chocolate bars. Lovely Cadburys chocolate, light and not too filling, just right for a snack. Only down side to it is it can get a bit messy but it’s worth it. I buy these quote frequently so defiantly repurchase worthy.
Holly T.
I prefer a twirl to a flake because of the extra chocolate around the bar but I still think a galaxy ripple is the better of the three. That being said if you like Cadbury’s chocolate then this bar is a nice alternative to just a solid bar.
Alice P.
A twirl has to be one of the best chocolate bars out there! Very good value for money! Excellent flavour to the point where I could eat about 5 of these at one time! Definitely a purchase of mine at least once a week
Darci B.
Gloucestershire
This is one of my favourite chocolate bars. I prefer mine chilled but they’re milk chocolate and have a flake like texture, they melt in your mouth and are generally a really nice treat to have. They’re also available in most stores
Aoife M.
Ireland
You can never not want a twirl there so delicious and you would never be able to turn one down! There really affordable and chocolate is so yummy I don’t understand why some people haven’t tried this beautiful chocolate yet!

back