Cadbury Timeout uploaded by Emma C.

BY CADBURY

A ripple of smooth milk chocolate, sandwiched between two crispy wafers and wrapped in Cadbury milk chocolate – the delightfully dippable tea time treat!

Buy on Amazon
Emma C.
Malvern
These chocolate wafer snacks are one of my all time favourite treats. There's just the right amount of chocolate in these without them being too sickly or to thick. They are also a great lower calorie chocolate treat to have when you need that choccie fix. I also like that they have a lovely crunch to then that's not to soft or to hard for my sensitive teeth. They are great value too as you often get 6 or 7 in a multi-pack and I've often found them on special offer. Have re-purchased many times and will continue to. 😁
Tamara L.
Gainsborough
This use to be my favourite chocolate until they swapped the original for the wafer bars. They are not as good as the original but still have the same flavour. I would purchase these again if I was looking for a wafer bar
Grace J.
These have got to be the tastiest chocolate bars I have ever tried😍 I love the wafer in the middle, mixed with Cadbury’s chocolate. They are usually quite cheap, therefore I purchase them quite often.
Amrita C.
My favourite chocolate of all time. Biscuit and chocolate put into 1 equals timeout. This chocolate has such a beautiful taste. I always have to buy a pack or 10 as 1 is never enough
Charlotte L.
Timeous are great! The texture of them are great and they’re delicious. They’re very affordable and can be bought at any supermarket! The wafer gives a different taste with compliments everything that is going on! Would recommend, would buy again!
Sophie P.
West Yorkshire , ['', '', 'Leeds']
My partner once got me these from the shop for me to try and I fell in love straight away. They are so nice the milk chocolate on them and the wafer in the middle just goes together so well. I can’t wait to buy some more haha
Laney G.
Not the chocolate bar I would ever choose to have in a shop, but when my mum buys them they’re always enjoyable, quite small in size but very affordable.
Chloe d.
Greenhills, Dublin
Like a refined and improved kit kat - so necessary with a cup of tea! Just as cookies should be served with milk, Time outs should be served with tea!
Lucy-Kate E.
So full of flavour and so chocolatey once you have one you have to have another! Not to sickly either! Best chocolate about
Jade😋 P.
Neath
So full of flavour, a lovely light snack. So enjoyable, and good value for money, I would repurchase this item