Cadbury Shortcake Biscuits

by Cadbury

Delicious cookies. Shortcake biscuits half covered in milk chocolate.

I love a lot of Cadbury's products, Carmelo and mini eggs to be exact. Never new they made anything but candy. Has anyone tried these are they good?
Please tell me more about these!
How do these work? Do you spread chocolate on them when they are done baking?
Start your review of Cadbury Shortcake Biscuits!
How would you rate this product?
Judy H.
Riverside, CA
These short bread cookies are the best. They are buttery and smooth. They just melt in your mouth and to top it all off they are dipped in chocolate. What more could you ask for in a short bread cookie?
DANIELLE C.
Winston Salem, NC
Highly recommend! I love all of Cadburys products, their chocolate is so rich and creamy! IF you are a chocolate lover you are sure to love cadbury!
jenny A.
Buffalo, NY
Those taste amazing and I really love them esp. The chocolate in the biscuit
Those taste amazing and I really love them esp. The chocolate in the biscuit
Rosaly N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Galletas riquísimas en tamaño biscuit para poder compartir en una tarde de cine o en un domingo en casa. Esta marca es muy conocida y buscada en los súper mercados.
jessica S.
united kingdom
I love these as they have cadburys chocolate in defo buy for kids or even just to treat yourself
Claire W.
Prestonpans, East Lothian
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
1,347 reviews
These biscuits taste so nice nice chocolate and great with a cup of tea. Good packaging that keeps it fresh. Good flavour Good price range highly recommend
Rajni N.
These are the most delicious cookies I've had in in along time so a great buy for everyone. Great for parties. They are probably my absolute favorite and once you start you just cant stop. Definitely not a disappointment. Highly recommended, Cadburys never seems to disappoint!
Kim W.
St, QC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Honestly? I love almost everything Cadbury, it's that darn chocolate, it makes everything good! And milk chocolate?? Yes please! Seriously, have you ever tried just the milk chocolate Cadburys? Now imagine them on a cookie, that's not too sweet, so making it just excellent :)
Kay T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Such a nice cookie, probably one of my favorites but so more-ish that its a real challenge to only eat one or two!
Geeta N.
These are absolutely my favorite.its buttery and the texture just melts in your mouth .when ever I eat this I can't stop .