BY CADBURY

Your trick-or-treaters will scream with delight when they see this new, festive twist on a classic favorite! CADBURY SCREME EGG Candy is the perfect treat to pass out to all your visitors this Halloween season. With it's delicious milk chocolate coating, soft fondant center, and the surprise green creme, your house may become the most popular on the block!

• Hats the screme about ???1 Answers
  • Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?5 Answers
  • I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, whe...4 Answers
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Super yummy just like a creme egg just green instead of white. Can buy them anywhere around Halloween. They taste great and are cheap. Kids and adults alike can enjoy them. We buy them every year! Great product.
Katherine E.
Austin, TX
Found one of these at 711 and had to have it. I love cadbury eggs and the Halloween theme is so cute! So glad cadbury eggs aren't just for Easter now. These would be great to give out for trick or treaters. Definitely going to have to find more.
Kimberly M.
Satisfies the craving for cream eggs after Easter has passed! The green color is a little off putting, but they taste the same as the original. Thank you Cadbury, for giving me my favorite candy twice a year!
Janneth L.
Milwaukie, OR
I look forward to the Halloween season each year so that I can eat these delicious and very cool looking chocolate eggs. They are so tasty and milk chocolate tasting. I absolutely love the price too. They're individually wrapped and so easy to eat or throw into those trick or treat bags. One of my favorite seasonal treats!
Amy T.
Pikeville, KY
I have always been a huge fan of Cadbury Creme Eggs, but waiting around for Easter to stock up became unbearable. When I saw these Screme Eggs hit the shelves in the fall, I was ecstatic! These taste exactly like the traditional creme eggs, only the insides have been colored green! I would highly recommend these to other Cadbury fans.
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
I was so pumped when I seen they came out with these for Halloween bc I hate waiting till Easter for these!! They are both mine and my husbands favorite chocolate and who doesn't love Cadbury cream eggs??
Susan S.
Cicero, NY
These are funky, with green inside. I LOVE cadbury cream eggs though, so I am a fan. I was able to purchase these sort of in bulk at Ollie's, off season. If they are the same price as easter ones, the normal price is way too expensive. There is just something different between cadbury chocolate and Hershey's and it is awesome.
Carrie D.
I love Cadbury creme eggs, and loved when ️these came out for Halloween, still have the yummy Cadbury creme egg flavor but the creme is green which makes for fun. My two daughters love these as well!
Torey R.
Houma, LA
What holiday do I love more than Easter? Halloween! These are the only two times a year I can get my hands on Cadbury eggs. Yes they are a bit pricy but omg they are soo good and worth the money. I buy them by the armload. If you love chocolate, you will love these eggs.
Sarah C.
Sweet jesus Cadbury creme eggs. So delicious. On one hand I'm glad that Cadbury offers eggs for all seasonal holidays. On the other I think it should be exclusive to easter. What a conundrum. Regardless they are delicious and I buy a million every time I see them.
Jamie Rose S.
Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?
Arika B.
Wichita, KS
What is in the middle of these eggs? I love cadbury eggs!!!😍😍😍
Sara O.
Stockton , CA
I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, where do they sell these? I can't believe I've been outta the loop on this lol
Tara N.
I'm assuming this has like a green cream inside ?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
How does this compare to the Easter version?