BY CADBURY

Your trick-or-treaters will scream with delight when they see this new, festive twist on a classic favorite! CADBURY SCREME EGG Candy is the perfect treat to pass out to all your visitors this Halloween season. With it's delicious milk chocolate coating, soft fondant center, and the surprise green creme, your house may become the most popular on the block!

• Hats the screme about ???1 Answers
  • Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?5 Answers
  • I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, whe...4 Answers
teresa d.
Just like the easter version, these are my favorite cadbury chocolates i am so happy they came out with a halloween version because waiting a year is just too long. the green creme is a nice touch can't wait till they are in stock again.
Emma C.
These are my absolute favorite Halloween candy! It tastes just like the original Cadbury Creme eggs, and I only get to eat this around Halloween so I used to always think they were more special! I would recommend this to anyone wanting to give kids an extra special little treat!
Erin H.
Cadbury Eggs are one of my favorite Easter candies. I have such fond memories of getting them in my Easter basket as a little girl, that now even though my girls are just babies they also get Cadbury Eggs in their Easter baskets. It really helps that they taste good too!
Kayla H.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Cadbury Creme eggs are literally so good. They're a little messy but I don't even care. The creme on the inside is so sweet and is the perfect gift around Easter time. They're not too expensive like some Holliday specific candy, especially if you get them in a pack.
Miranda T.
York, SC
I can never decide how I feel about these. I get half of the egg eaten, then the creme starts dripping all over my hands and it's so thick that it's hard to lick up. The thickness really bothers me. I cant get past it.
Amanda R.
Evansville, IN
Where do I even begin?? I have loved these since I was a little kid. I buy them anywhere I see them, gas station, walmart, Target...I eat them always around Easter. It has the creamiest texture and taste!! I would definitely recommend these to everyone!
Sarah K.
Rumford, RI
What can I say....I love Cadbury Eggs. And since I love Halloween and the flavor stays the same, I love Cadbury Screme Eggs too! I actually just learned via a trivia game that the inside is made of fondant, which is something I didn't think I liked, but I love the inside of Cadbury Eggs. It's hard to do, but I eat the chocolate first and the inside last. hahah
Jerri B.
This item is a spin off of the traditional Easter Cadbury eggs and they taste good but it's a little strange ratting a green egg that makes you think it rotten but if you can get passed the look it can surly tide you over till the next Easter season
Shelley S.
Cheshire, CT
Bring your favorite Easter candy out of hiding for fall! The taste of love able Cadbury eggs but decorated in slimy green for Halloween! Tastes the same and with the same texture. Happy to see these in a different season! My favorite guilty pleasure.
Stephanie K.
Stockton, CA
Cadbury eggs are my favorite chocolate to buy at Easter time I tried the screme egg for the first time this last Halloween but it's the same as the Easter one. Very good price definitely affordable and worth every penny for that yummy creamy center.
Jamie Rose S.
Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?
Arika B.
Wichita, KS
What is in the middle of these eggs? I love cadbury eggs!!!😍😍😍
Sara O.
Stockton , CA
I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, where do they sell these? I can't believe I've been outta the loop on this lol
Tara N.
I'm assuming this has like a green cream inside ?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
How does this compare to the Easter version?