BY CADBURY

Your trick-or-treaters will scream with delight when they see this new, festive twist on a classic favorite! CADBURY SCREME EGG Candy is the perfect treat to pass out to all your visitors this Halloween season. With it's delicious milk chocolate coating, soft fondant center, and the surprise green creme, your house may become the most popular on the block!

• Hats the screme about ???1 Answers
  • Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?5 Answers
  • I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, whe...4 Answers
Sun P.
Recently bought this for the green eggs and ham Sam it tasted good I guess it's green cool
Michelle S.
So happy to find these are available before and after Easter!! Nothing beats cream eggs!
Davina M.
Scotland
Super yummy can't wait for Halloween to get these scream eggs always look forward to them
Shannon A.
Victoria, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So delicious. I love them so much. I think it's adorable that they made Halloween eggs.
Michelle A.
Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec
These will always satisfy! Very sugary and sweet obviously but they taste so good!
Valérie D.
Nice egg! So creamy and good ! If you love chocolate go get Cadberie ! Very good !
Jamie Rose S.
Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?
Arika B.
Wichita, KS
What is in the middle of these eggs? I love cadbury eggs!!!😍😍😍
Sara O.
Stockton , CA
I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, where do they sell these? I can't believe I've been outta the loop on this lol
Tara N.
I'm assuming this has like a green cream inside ?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
How does this compare to the Easter version?