BY CADBURY

Your trick-or-treaters will scream with delight when they see this new, festive twist on a classic favorite! CADBURY SCREME EGG Candy is the perfect treat to pass out to all your visitors this Halloween season. With it's delicious milk chocolate coating, soft fondant center, and the surprise green creme, your house may become the most popular on the block!

• Hats the screme about ???1 Answers
  • Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?5 Answers
  • I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, whe...4 Answers
Laura E.
U.K.
Oh my dear Lord! I so love these! They Taste so good! My sister bought some over Halloween and oh wowūüėć
Kayla D.
Saskatoon, SK
Loved these as a child now they have become too sweet for me. Mt son loves them however they are messy
Maria E.
Little delicious delights! Kid favorite, and I get why. Easy to eat, and enjoy. The centre is v fun
Paige K.
Barrie, ON
I love these cream eggs, they're so delicious omg. Chocolate and icing together are a great match!
Sana N.
Karachi, Sindh
The yummiest chocolate egg ever. I love eating it. Everyone must get this. Bestest thing on earth.
Ranee L.
Toronto, ON
It tastes exactly like the regular creme eggs, only a Halloween theme! Still just as delicious
Sabrina S.
If chocolate creme eggs were not enough for you at Easter they now have them at Halloween too.
Tania S.
This tastes so amazing and is perfect for Halloween, everyone loves them! Good value for money!
Kristen C.
OMG! I love all Cadbury cream eggs! I wait for these treats to come out to stock up on there.
Mia D.
Really nice chocolate but really messy and sticky and not the most elegant chocolate to eat
Jamie Rose S.
Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?
Arika B.
Wichita, KS
What is in the middle of these eggs? I love cadbury eggs!!!ūüėćūüėćūüėć
Sara O.
Stockton , CA
I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, where do they sell these? I can't believe I've been outta the loop on this lol
Tara N.
I'm assuming this has like a green cream inside ?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
How does this compare to the Easter version?