BY CADBURY

Your trick-or-treaters will scream with delight when they see this new, festive twist on a classic favorite! CADBURY SCREME EGG Candy is the perfect treat to pass out to all your visitors this Halloween season. With it's delicious milk chocolate coating, soft fondant center, and the surprise green creme, your house may become the most popular on the block!

• Hats the screme about ???1 Answers
  • Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?5 Answers
  • I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, whe...4 Answers
Emma S.
Sheffield, England
Love these soooooo much, I love the original type too.
I wait until after Halloween and buy the whole box when they are like 10p each
Sarah G.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
I usually see these in almost every store around Halloween and they're my holiday craving! They're so sweet and creamy! Ugh love em'!
Kelly d.
Rotterdam
These are quite good, but I prefer the normal ones. It's extremely sugary, so if you like sweet things you should definitely try it!
Nikki A.
Labrador City, FL
Halloween favourite, love the taste and a perfect oozy gooey treat size! Comparable to the easter cream egg, halloween style ūüíÄ
Kristen L.
Petawawa, Ontario, ON
I am an absolute cream-egg-aholic! Having these out in the fall is amazing! They are just as delicious and the colour is fun :)
Aysun Y.
These are below average, i do not like the taste of these are they are way too gooey for my likings. It is too sugary as well
Nicole N.
Calgary, Alberta
These are SO amazing any time of year but I especially look forward to the halloween theme! Very affordable and delicious!
Sara L.
Prince George
I love the pun. "Scream" eggs. I like how they taste too. 10/10 y'all. It's basically like a cream egg, but it's green bro!
Eleanor B.
Brighton, UK
Superb for Halloween!
Green and black packaging makes this really stand out.
The exact same as an ordinary creme egg. Yum!
Ayesha L.
Ottawa, ON
Not as good as the original but still good. It has the creamy centre that is desired - but the colour is a bit off putting.
Jamie Rose S.
Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?
Arika B.
Wichita, KS
What is in the middle of these eggs? I love cadbury eggs!!!ūüėćūüėćūüėć
Sara O.
Stockton , CA
I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, where do they sell these? I can't believe I've been outta the loop on this lol
Tara N.
I'm assuming this has like a green cream inside ?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
How does this compare to the Easter version?