BY CADBURY

Your trick-or-treaters will scream with delight when they see this new, festive twist on a classic favorite! CADBURY SCREME EGG Candy is the perfect treat to pass out to all your visitors this Halloween season. With it's delicious milk chocolate coating, soft fondant center, and the surprise green creme, your house may become the most popular on the block!

• Hats the screme about ???1 Answers
  • Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?5 Answers
  • I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, whe...4 Answers
Emma W.
Fun for Halloween with the different colours inside a good family favorite we look forward the the time of year that we can buy these. Very fun for the kids
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Cadbury Milk Chocolate is the best quality treat! I love all varieties, and they’re never overpriced! Always easy to find at most stores, too! Delicious!
Charlotte T.
Looked weird at first as the inside was green but it taste the same as a normal creme egg just wish they sold these or creme eggs all year round
Becca R.
I love creme eggs!!! The halloween edition is simply amazing! Super cheap, great quality. Cadbury make the best chocolate in my point of view.
Chandani T.
Tastes amazing and it fun to hide around the house for friends and family to search. They are always at my local supermarket and tastes amazing
Terri S.
Brought these a novelty present for a mate and we shared them. There really sickly and not that nice only managed to eat about 2 small bites
Jennifer L.
MONTREAL-EAST, QUEBEC
I get these for my Halloween bags. everyone enjoys them and ask for them again. I also personally enjoy them. The oreo one is my favorite.
Serena T.
Surrey, BC
Not sure why they're popular; the filling tastes like sugar and artificial stuff. If given one, I'd give it away (and I love chocolate).
Jenna M.
Hamilton, ON
This is a cute play on the cadbury creme eggs that everyone loves at Easter. They taste the same, and it was a nice treat near Halloween.
Alysha H.
I have always loved the original creme egg and miss it until it comes out around Easter so I was very excited to see it come out again
Jamie Rose S.
Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?
Arika B.
Wichita, KS
What is in the middle of these eggs? I love cadbury eggs!!!😍😍😍
Sara O.
Stockton , CA
I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, where do they sell these? I can't believe I've been outta the loop on this lol
Tara N.
I'm assuming this has like a green cream inside ?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
How does this compare to the Easter version?