BY CADBURY

Your trick-or-treaters will scream with delight when they see this new, festive twist on a classic favorite! CADBURY SCREME EGG Candy is the perfect treat to pass out to all your visitors this Halloween season. With it's delicious milk chocolate coating, soft fondant center, and the surprise green creme, your house may become the most popular on the block!

• Hats the screme about ???1 Answers
  • Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?5 Answers
  • I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, whe...4 Answers
Gabriela C.
Thunder Bay, ON
Yum!!!!!! I dug these out of our Halloween candy bin and kept them for myself lol. They're so yummy but it's very easy to feel guilty about eating them because they're so rich.
Megan B.
United Kingdom
These always get me excited for Halloween as I’m a big fan of creme eggs these are fun, they’re very similar to the original creme eggs. These are very good value as you can buy 6 for something like £3!!
Jessica O.
Crown Point, IN
I adore the gooey creamy middle plus the Halloween. Ones are just hilarious to see the yolk being green! They are found mostly at walgreens I've noticed and the price is right
Dale T.
Nova Scotia
Any Cadbury chocolate is amazing. Dairy milk is my favorite. I even buy that brand of hot chocolate. My sister bought me a gigantic bar at Christmas and I ate the whole thing
Emma C.
I have always loved these unique creamy chocolates. It is hard to wait for Easter to come around so that I can eat them again. This Halloween version taste exactly like the original, but with a fun Halloween colour to match the season.
Robin T.
Kingston , NS
Bought these at Halloween. Love the play on words. Taste great, just like the original cream eggs. I like the centers when they are runny. They are sweet, but are expected to be. Classic Easter treat that you can now enjoy in the fall too. I take it! :)
Julia S.
Omg I don't even know what to say about these I love them so much they are sooooo good I highly recommend them one thing if you are not in to really sweet tasting things would not recommend them if you don't like that
Danielle B.
I love these! I'm so happy these are available around Halloween because I love creme eggs and having to stock up at Easter was impossible. Thank you Cadbury for making delicious treats available twice a year!!!
Rosemary S.
Hamilton, Ontario
A Halloween inventive twist on the Cadbury easter egg. Same great chocolate taste with the smooth creamy filling you've come to know and love. A sweet pleasure to the taste buds with a frightful wrapping
kathy i.
Niagara falls , ON - Ontario
What did they do?!! Cadbury ruined the egg now. They are using not so real chocolate. I can taste the difference. This used to be so good!! Now it's a smaller size with half the flavor. Not very smart Cadbury!
Jamie Rose S.
Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?
Arika B.
Wichita, KS
What is in the middle of these eggs? I love cadbury eggs!!!😍😍😍
Sara O.
Stockton , CA
I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, where do they sell these? I can't believe I've been outta the loop on this lol
Tara N.
I'm assuming this has like a green cream inside ?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
How does this compare to the Easter version?