BY CADBURY

Your trick-or-treaters will scream with delight when they see this new, festive twist on a classic favorite! CADBURY SCREME EGG Candy is the perfect treat to pass out to all your visitors this Halloween season. With it's delicious milk chocolate coating, soft fondant center, and the surprise green creme, your house may become the most popular on the block!

• Hats the screme about ???1 Answers
  • Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?5 Answers
  • I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, whe...4 Answers
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Cadbury cream eggs are delicious. The inside is super sweet. So I can only have once in awhile.
Aleka S.
Dayton, OH
I buy a ton of these EVERY single spring because I can't live without them. They test so good.
Amanda N.
Henderson, KY
I love cadbury creme eggs. So, if I can find them more than one time a year, I am super stoked.
Brenda B.
Selmer, TN
These things are so decadent and should not be legal. 10 thumbs up. Absolutly wonderful candy.
Gina G.
Newton, NJ
These are sooooo good, once you get past the spooky green color of the creme. LOL! Love 'em!
Jessica S.
I love the original. Only thing different is the color set up for Halloween. Pure awesomeness
Malisia S.
Clendenin, WV
Love these! I don't buy them as often since the price went sky high. But still love them.
Emilee M.
Portland, OR
Very very cute and very yummy. I love these treats around Halloween! One of my favorites.
Chelsea P.
Kountze, TX
Love Cadbury eggs for Easter. Now I have and excuse to eat them during Halloween too!!
Erinn N.
Winter Garden, FL
I did like these. Not the usual Cadbury egg but it satisfied that craving in October.
Jamie Rose S.
Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?
Arika B.
Wichita, KS
What is in the middle of these eggs? I love cadbury eggs!!!😍😍😍
Sara O.
Stockton , CA
I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, where do they sell these? I can't believe I've been outta the loop on this lol
Tara N.
I'm assuming this has like a green cream inside ?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
How does this compare to the Easter version?