BY CADBURY

Your trick-or-treaters will scream with delight when they see this new, festive twist on a classic favorite! CADBURY SCREME EGG Candy is the perfect treat to pass out to all your visitors this Halloween season. With it's delicious milk chocolate coating, soft fondant center, and the surprise green creme, your house may become the most popular on the block!

• Hats the screme about ???1 Answers
  • Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?5 Answers
  • I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, whe...4 Answers
Bethany H.
Dewitt, AR
Oh. My. Goodness. I was pretty much raised with Cadbury eggs during Easter. My mom even craved them while she was pregnant with me, lol. I love how smooth the chocolate is and to me the inside is a unique taste, but I love it! I get excited around Easter & Halloween because I get to buy these! Did I mention how cute the green on the inside was for Halloween?
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am a lover of all things Cadbury. I was especially thrilled when they released this product. No longer did I have to wait until Easter to enjoy those delicious cream eggs! Now, for Halloween, just filled with green cream instead of the egg colors! Cheap and delicious candy!
Holly S.
Henderson , NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are fun eggs, however they are messy. My child not only had a chocolate mess to be cleaned up, but a green mess as well. I would not have bought them if I thought they were too expensive so they were priced well. I would not give these to young children but older ones like over 10.
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
Cadbury cream eggs are the best thing that God has ever invented. I am so excited that now I will no longer have to buy 200 to last me the whole year. I can now buy 200 to last me till halloween and another 200 to last me till easter. These Screme eggs are the exact same thing as the creme eggs except green on the inside
Marla P.
Woburn, MA
Always love picking these up for my kiddos and myself - although they are SUPER sweet, they are delicious and affordable, and they have the cutest packaging for the Halloween holiday! I purchased mine at my local CVS and would definitely do it again!
Tara S.
murrieta , ca
I wish these were not seasonal!!!!! These are my favorite candies and now that they are offered in a smaller package I don't have to regret all the calories. I would recommend these to others and I will continue to buy them when they are available.
Tilly M.
Reno, NV
This candy is by far my favorite treat during Easter and now Halloween! I wish they had these all year round but that would take the fun away. The flavor is great, and it's just the perfect little impulse buy at the check stand. I will definitely be buying more and more of these in the future!
Marianne H.
Katy, TX
These eggs are my secret addiction - and of course they have to sell them at the checkout counters! I got addicted to these while living in London. Instead of having soda machines in the underground stations, they have Cadbury dispensers - it's absolute paradise! Must go back . . . haha!
Christy A.
Let's be real, I love spring because it's Cadbury Creme Egg season. I always stock up...so imagine my delight when I found these! The same exact flavor, nothing different except the packaging and the green color in the middle, which I find delightful. Now I can get my fix twice a year!
Gabrielle H.
Hesperia, CA
I LOVE THESE CADBURY EGGS!!!!! they are so tasty i love them so much. i HATE how expensive they are for like, 5 measly eggs, its absolute robery, but i love them so much i try to get them every chance i get. ALWAYS have at least one egg for easter! Would definitely recommend to others!
Jamie Rose S.
Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?
Arika B.
Wichita, KS
What is in the middle of these eggs? I love cadbury eggs!!!😍😍😍
Sara O.
Stockton , CA
I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, where do they sell these? I can't believe I've been outta the loop on this lol
Tara N.
I'm assuming this has like a green cream inside ?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
How does this compare to the Easter version?