BY CADBURY

Your trick-or-treaters will scream with delight when they see this new, festive twist on a classic favorite! CADBURY SCREME EGG Candy is the perfect treat to pass out to all your visitors this Halloween season. With it's delicious milk chocolate coating, soft fondant center, and the surprise green creme, your house may become the most popular on the block!

• Hats the screme about ???1 Answers
  • Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?5 Answers
  • I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, whe...4 Answers
Kristi C.
Okmulgee, Ok
These are my all time favorite Halloween candy! I look forward to buying these each and every year.
Monét P.
Albuquerque, NM
My fav candy because of the sweet fondant! I love these limited edition candies for Halloween lol.
Brittney J.
Valdosta, GA
As a lover of all things chocolate I love the center of these, combined with the chocolate outside!
Hilary B.
Dripping Spgs, TX
Not as good as the original since the chocolate changed, but they are still tasty. Fun green crème!
Cate B.
Gardiner, ME
Cadbury cream eggs have always been my favorite... So happy to see these available for Halloween :)
Diandra T.
La mirada, CA
One of my very favorite candies! I love that I can now find these another time of year than Easter!
Jordan O.
Hopkinton, MA
These are really adorable and cute forget but the feeling is really really sugary that's the only
Heather M.
Oklahoma City, OK
This was a fun item. Very tasty as usual. Price is always cheap. The packaging is always so neat
Aileen B.
Long Beach, CA
Love cadbury taste so good! you can taste the richnest and smoothness of the chocolate love love
Jessica H.
Pomona, CA
My daughter absoluyleu loves these
The only down fall is after easter they are difficult to find.
Jamie Rose S.
Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?
Arika B.
Wichita, KS
What is in the middle of these eggs? I love cadbury eggs!!!😍😍😍
Sara O.
Stockton , CA
I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, where do they sell these? I can't believe I've been outta the loop on this lol
Tara N.
I'm assuming this has like a green cream inside ?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
How does this compare to the Easter version?