BY CADBURY

Your trick-or-treaters will scream with delight when they see this new, festive twist on a classic favorite! CADBURY SCREME EGG Candy is the perfect treat to pass out to all your visitors this Halloween season. With it's delicious milk chocolate coating, soft fondant center, and the surprise green creme, your house may become the most popular on the block!

• Hats the screme about ???1 Answers
  • Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?5 Answers
  • I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, whe...4 Answers
Joanna H.
Morehead, KY
These taste just like the Easter version but the colors throw me off. It's all about what you get used to.
I love that there is finally a way to get these eggs another time throughout the year other than Easter!
Amber M.
Palmyra, IN
These are the most amazing candies ever. I love getting them at Easter. I wish they sold then year round.
Tabby B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These Cadbury Screme Eggs are so good! They are perfect for Halloween because of the gooey green center!
Kati P.
I love Cadbury eggs! They are seriously the best candy ever invented. You can't go wrong with this candy.
Chloe N.
The new cadbury formula isn't as smooth tasting as past years, but they're still a fun and sweet treat.
Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
This is my all time favorite candy. The creamy chocolate with the creamy inside is the perfect blend.
emily S.
Brocton, NY
I love cadbury creme eggs so the fact that I can get them at Halloween also makes me extremely happy
Stephanie T.
Warner Robins, GA
These eggs are delicious! Same as thr original Cadbury Creme Egg except different color creme inside.
Deanna Y.
Herndon, PA
Very good piece of sweet candy . The chocolate shell isn't hard to break to get to the gooy middle.
Jamie Rose S.
Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?
Arika B.
Wichita, KS
What is in the middle of these eggs? I love cadbury eggs!!!😍😍😍
Sara O.
Stockton , CA
I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, where do they sell these? I can't believe I've been outta the loop on this lol
Tara N.
I'm assuming this has like a green cream inside ?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
How does this compare to the Easter version?