BY CADBURY

Your trick-or-treaters will scream with delight when they see this new, festive twist on a classic favorite! CADBURY SCREME EGG Candy is the perfect treat to pass out to all your visitors this Halloween season. With it's delicious milk chocolate coating, soft fondant center, and the surprise green creme, your house may become the most popular on the block!

• Hats the screme about ???1 Answers
  • Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?5 Answers
  • I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, whe...4 Answers
Tina J.
Roebuck, SC
I love Cadbury eggs. These Halloween ones were a hit this past year with my kids! They're always so delicious!
Erica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Cadbury cream eggs are awesome! I love the screme eggs for Halloween with the green center. It's a fun novelty.
Kim G.
Indianapolis, IN
These are my favorite Halloween treat! Sometimes it's hard to wait until Easter, so these are a great fill in!
Jen A.
I love these! It makes me happy to get creme eggs twice a year. Now I don't have to stockpile the easter eggs.
Karly M.
Tarrytown, GA
I love these so much! A great Halloween candy especially if you already love the original Cadbury Cream Eggs!
Holly M.
Birmingham, AL
I love Cadbury eggs, so an excuse to have them at Halloween along with Easter is perfect. Childhood favorite.
Celena T.
Hollister, CA
I love these little eggs! All of them not only the scream eggs. They have been a favorite since I was a kid.
Aimee F.
Chesapeake, VA
I always buy these for my husband, he loves the Creme eggs. Happy they are out more than just at Easter now.
Ashley C.
My favorite child could candy I still buy sometimes because they make me feel nostalgic definitely delicious
Bridget H.
Galloway, NJ
Cadbury eggs are actually one of my most favorite things so this is a tad biased but I love them so much!!!
Jamie Rose S.
Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?
Arika B.
Wichita, KS
What is in the middle of these eggs? I love cadbury eggs!!!😍😍😍
Sara O.
Stockton , CA
I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, where do they sell these? I can't believe I've been outta the loop on this lol
Tara N.
I'm assuming this has like a green cream inside ?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
How does this compare to the Easter version?