BY CADBURY

Your trick-or-treaters will scream with delight when they see this new, festive twist on a classic favorite! CADBURY SCREME EGG Candy is the perfect treat to pass out to all your visitors this Halloween season. With it's delicious milk chocolate coating, soft fondant center, and the surprise green creme, your house may become the most popular on the block!

• Hats the screme about ???1 Answers
  • Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?5 Answers
  • I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, whe...4 Answers
Nancy W.
Syracuse, NY
Yummmmy again I took these to work to eat didn't even make it to the car they where gone gone the middle Is the best!!!!!
Susan B.
Rome, GA
I love these Cadbury eggs. And look forward to Easter. The chocolate is very smooth. I get them every year from my family
Patty H.
Pleasant Pr, WI
I was so excited to see these eggs out at Halloween. Now I don't have to wait until Easter to enjoy the deliciousness.
Heather S.
These are great but a little too sweet for my liking. Definetly do recommend though. A classic if you celebrate easter.
Danielle B.
Algonquin, IL
I love cadberry eggs! any excuse to get them is fine with me! I loved seeing the scream eggs at the store for halloween
Sana B.
These eggs are so yummy!! The cream is just yummiest thing and it is so sweet that it satisfies every sweet craving!
Nada H.
Brooklyn, NY
I patiently wait every easter to buy these! I love the cream. Some people think they are too sweet but I I handle it
ELLIOT W.
Lo e the Cadbury creme eggs and seeing what inside though they are great year round I think they are Vetter on Easter
Anisa D.
Odenton , MD
I was so excited when these came out, I always go through my stick of cream eggs before Easter rolls around again!
Heather H.
No candy is better than Cadbury eggs! It's excellent that now we can enjoy at more than just Easter and springtime!
Jamie Rose S.
Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?
Arika B.
Wichita, KS
What is in the middle of these eggs? I love cadbury eggs!!!😍😍😍
Sara O.
Stockton , CA
I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, where do they sell these? I can't believe I've been outta the loop on this lol
Tara N.
I'm assuming this has like a green cream inside ?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
How does this compare to the Easter version?