BY CADBURY

Your trick-or-treaters will scream with delight when they see this new, festive twist on a classic favorite! CADBURY SCREME EGG Candy is the perfect treat to pass out to all your visitors this Halloween season. With it's delicious milk chocolate coating, soft fondant center, and the surprise green creme, your house may become the most popular on the block!

• Hats the screme about ???1 Answers
  • Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?5 Answers
  • I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, whe...4 Answers
April R.
oregon , OH
I purchased these during Halloween. My kids thought they where so fun. But I did not care for them. They where way to sweet.
Missy H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So glad Cadbury makes the cream egg for Halloween too! Yummy Screme Egg!!! So good and creamy. The chocolate is delicious.
Liz P.
Abingdon, VA
No more waiting a whole yer for the Cadbury bunny! And there is the added attraction of the creepy filling. A real scream!
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I think children love them. As for me they are too rich and too sweet. I love the brand of chocolate. I can't eat the eggs.
Taylor leigh E.
I always get and always give these at easter
Its like a tradition
They are delicious really sweet though
But they are good
Chantel M.
Salt Lake City, UT
Absolutely disgusting. I love cadbury eggs. But something changed in flavor when the added the color. Very disappointed!
Nickole M.
Potosi, MO
Guilty pleasure of mine!! I love creme eggs, and I'm glad they're coming out with them for different seasons. Top notch!!
Krystal W.
Shirley, NY
My mother got my son hooked on these a few years ago. He loves the color and the creaminess of the chocolate and filling.
J C.
Fitzgerald, GA
I was disappointed this year with these. They did not seem very fresh, nor with the amount of filling as previous years.
Jessica W.
These Screme Eggs are so cute and fun for Halloween! Same great taste and egg you're used to seeing and eating at Easter.
Jamie Rose S.
Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?
Arika B.
Wichita, KS
What is in the middle of these eggs? I love cadbury eggs!!!😍😍😍
Sara O.
Stockton , CA
I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, where do they sell these? I can't believe I've been outta the loop on this lol
Tara N.
I'm assuming this has like a green cream inside ?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
How does this compare to the Easter version?